Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are we remodeling???

ok,.... its not the time to explain that change upsets me but that being said, are we remodeling the website??? I can't seem to find the waiting room and maybe its just me but it seems like some other boards are 'missing'......this is not a funny trick to play on a mental health board
    As always
    Rossa

Re: Are we remodeling???

ps...if everyone else writes they can see it and I can't I'm really going to check myself in to a 'safe place'
    Rosa

3. Re: Are we remodeling???

Ummm, I can see all the various sections, Rosa....

Now, take a deep breath and don't go running for the "safe place"! Try refreshing your page and see if that helps. If it doesn't you might try clearing your caches and/or restarting your computer. It's usually just as good as a "safe place" for solving computer wankiness.

this is not funny now I CAN see the waiting room but the first section I use to see is still missing...you know the part about the web site itself..... maybe I should go wash my 'whites' so I'll fit in with the others wearing white....... I will try pushing the refresh button but I have webtv so its not really a computer...humm maybe if I shake my tv for a few min's it will work hahahahaha
    Rosa

5. Re: Are we remodeling???

Ish.. I know nothing about WebTV, so I can't help you there. I don't know if it caches things, or not. How about cookies? If WebTV sets cookies, it sometimes helps to clear your cookies and log in again.

I'll try turning it off and turning it on....geez....I come here with one problem and I leave with another hahaha..just kidding....webtv is just a machine that connects to the tv and gives you access to the Internet. Thanks for all your help.
    Rosa

7. Re: Are we remodeling???

Heh. You're welcome, hon...but, I don't know how much help I've been. If I was able to distract you enough to keep you from running for the "safe place", I guess that's a good thing.

Ok....now I can see a line that I can click on and see that missing area-the part about the website AND the Introduction area is back....maybe it was an earthquake?????
    Rosa

9. Re: Are we remodeling???

Or a WebTVquake! Those are the pits!

10. Re: Are we remodeling???

ok...now everything is back and where it was....I think its time to take my medication.....all I know is I went to enter the waiting room and it wasn't there....so I looked for the board notice area and that was missing too..... I wonder if theres a diagnoisis for NOT seeing things huh Dr Baxter????
    Safe hugs
    Rosa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast