Sent from my Hollycopter using SlappaSquawk
    (Formerly JollyGreenJellyBean)

My dog is a human whisperer.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3 Positive Things Part 5

BONUS: Found a local vegan meal prep/catering service that is relatively cheap. $50 for 3 days of meals, including breakfast like lentil pancakes I can't buy groceries that cheap sometimes.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: 3 Positive Things Part 6

1. Going out with the team for lunch today.
    2. Had a chat with my brother last night and brought up the topic I was meant to bring up. We also had enough material to talk for an hour which was good considering I thought there was a risk of it being an awkward 15mins.
    3. Not tired today despite getting to bed later as a result of the call.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Local fire department will be serving ice cream (while discussing public safety information).

2. Had an amazing veggie burrito yesterday. Now they are putting finely diced cucumbers inside, and I love it!

3. One of the best places for Mexican food is the closest and cheapest. Free salsa and chips bar!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.) My ankle is much better, so Iím not so grumpy and sarcastic - And I hope I didnít upset anyone with my bad attitude last time I posted in this thread.

2.) Watched the final episode of Season 3 of ďStranger Things,Ē and it was a tear-jerker... But... Thereís a Season 4!!!!!! Thank God, because... Well because. And I donít want to do any spoilers for anyone because the show is GREAT!

3.) Cleared the air with my buddy Gwen. Sheís had a rough year or more. She went to see her psychologist and found out she was depressed and anxious, and she was surprised, but sometimes it sneaks up on you slowly. I knew something was off. Sheís a bit like me: trying to help everyone else before looking after herself. Anyway, a LOT was going on at work, in her family, and financially, so she was hermitting like me! We went on some errands together and had a great visit! Iím so happy for her that she is training for the Health Line so, if she loses even more hours than she already has, she might just be able to quit the floor and just pick up hours as an 811 RN. Itís just so weirdly coincidental that she and I were both having ideation and were so down. Itís like weíre psychic twins or something, but leading separate lives that nearly line up with the amount of stress and hell weíve gone through. Life is funny that way, I guess!

Sent from my Hollycopter using SlappaSquawk
    (Formerly JollyGreenJellyBean)

My dog is a human whisperer.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dug up my first patch of potatoes i planted. My lst attempt so small batch about 20 red potatoes i got medium size to small the way i like them.

Planted a new crop of white potatoes this time just a few minutes ago. Just 5 of them in the big steel bath tub they should be ready by October.

Onions are still not ready to harvest yet. i am trying to grow them as well just planted three of them. Just something for me to look forward to i guess.
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Lentil pancakes were surprisingly good. Getting sweet potato brownies soon.

2. Rained again so I didn't have to water the plants.

3. Chihuahua no longer has upset stomach. Fixed with probiotics and low-fat dog food from vet. (Insurance pays 90% for non-routine exams, and he is the only pet we have with full pet insurance since he is the youngest and looks for trouble.)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang trouble-making Chihuahuas.

They all need to pull up their dang pants and stop hanging around malls annoying people.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. I've been doing some positive self talk the last couple of days.
    2. I've sometimes actually been believing some of it or at least acknowledging that it could be true sometimes.
    3. I've noticed that it's not a one way trip back to the critical thoughts. I've already bounced back a couple of times after the negative thoughts were starting to try to persuade me that the positive things are false.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Husband returns in a few days.

2. Enjoyed my free 1-week trial to HBO Streaming. Watched the entire 5-part Chernobyl docudrama, which was amazing (and shocking).

3. Husband got 40 percent off his 5-night hotel stay (because of a valid complaint).

Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758081828384858687888990 ... LastLast