Thanks Thanks:  422
Likes Likes:  2,266
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383888990919293
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3 Positive Things Part 6

And such camping sites tend to have a lot of other campers too. Might as well stay in the city.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah the reality would be a lot further from 'isolated cabin in the woods' and not having a car would be an unfortunate extra talking point for people who are just being friendly. I'll probably just stick with spending a couple of hours in a not-too-busy park.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider the outside patio at Taco Bell a park

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. Finally dealing with a task I've been avoiding due to having to interact with people. 1st job done = ask the person what exactly they wanted and how they want to do it.
    2. When I go talk to the next person I can maybe see one of my first bosses. She'll probably have some smartass comments about what I'm asking which will be funny.
    3. Tonight I'll get to watch another episode of the show I'm watching with mum.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Dogs got to play with friend's dog.

2. For the first time, made an enchilada-style veggie burrito in the convection oven. Tasted as good as a restaurant and took only minutes to prepare.

3. Installed misters for ourselves so we can stay cool outside. (since it worked so well for the chickens )

BONUS: Iced tea made with Splenda.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. It's really cold in the office but at least I have attempted to change the air con setting to heat (not sure if I got the right symbol) and have a cup of tea to warm my hands up.
    2. We have an optional meeting this afternoon which unless anything changes I'll be going to so I can get away from my desk.
    3. I'm deciding how I want to respond to a new policy at work that has one line in it which seems overly restrictive. I think I understand the intent but I would like to understand more (without jumping to the conclusion that they're complete power hungry idiots) given that I see more irritation than benefits from this line in the policy.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bonus: I must have found the right air con setting on my 2nd attempt because it's feeling a bit warmer. I think my first attempt just changed it from cold to cold haha.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383888990919293