Likes Likes:  1,293
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: 3 Positive Things Part 7

1 Car started like a charm
    2 I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. When I got to Toyota and called asked for the service dept she said they were all in the phone. Can I get them to call you back? I said oh, they told me to call when I got outside for my retorque. She said I'll go let them know. Next thing I notice is a guy in a shirt and dress pants no coat. Wound up it was the owner with a torque wrench. His brother also owner came out too had a good chat. Not too many dealerships if any would have the owners come out when everyone is busy.

3 They rented the other side. Funny part is they're my new neighbors to my right in the building and now in the garage. And they speak English!

Not the best pics but the first is the old garage strip I'm the 4th from the far end and second is my car's future home. He's coming to clean it out tomorrow morning.

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1229.JPG
    ​"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." ~ Walter Winchell

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's been years since I bought any tools or even walked in to Canadian Tire or Princess Auto etc but I've been pretty lucky since I bought my car (the winter tires wound up almost 1/2 price)

Now that I'll have me stable garage lined up (well, as stable as possible here.... )

1 - Needed a new air compressor just something average for occasional use. I left mine behind in 2015. Crappy ones are expensive. Sale started today at Canadian Tire Looky what I found

002 Screenshot 2020-11-26 053232.JPG

2 - Although I have a crappy air hose reel my decent hose stayed behind with the compressor this half decent hose was also on sale.

003 Screenshot 2020-11-26 053232.JPG

3 - I Have a few wrenches for rusted or stripped bolt heads etc but been wanting a set of quality sockets for a long time. Had a set of 5 on clearance in my wish list and when I clicked to see if they were still available I saw these as suggestions. These are in that might only use once in a blue moon or even never but you only need it once and it pays itself off 70%off. That's my buy for maybe need some day minimum discount.

Curb side pickup later today.

001 Screenshot 2020-11-26 053232.JPG
    ​"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." ~ Walter Winchell

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well seems they closed CT for the week. Curbside only. Good thing I ordered online.

1 Just got the email that my order is ready.

2 I got the garage key and remote and

3 My A/C got wrapped up for the winter outside (thru wall) and done for free again.

Bonus: Go get the order and then get some stuff at WallyWorld since I'll be a block away and come home and try and get some sleep.
    @Daniel and all you Yanks HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Hope you enjoy your fake ham

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283