Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bad day

Bad day

I really don't know what my problem is today. I feel like crap and im anxious. I feel fat. I cut my hand and something is really bothering me. I worked out today and then i came home and slept for an hour. I never do that.
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Re: Bad day

I'm really sorry your having a bad day. I know that feeling of not feeling good about yourself. If you need to talk, feel free to send me a message. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    &quot;How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery, to love and to be loved. Lets just hope that is enough.&quot;<br />-Conor Oberst

thanks im feeling better then i was yesterday. Im just start to change my meds hopefully the new ones will work allot better. have a good day
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Glad you're feeling better.

Yeah, I have learned that meds definitely make all the difference between a good day and a bad day.
    &quot;How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery, to love and to be loved. Lets just hope that is enough.&quot;<br />-Conor Oberst