Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

I saw my psychiatrist today

So it went really well today. Im tappering off the effexor and im taking the wellbutrin Xl 150. And im off of the remron due to it making me gain weight. I hope this is going to be positive great experiance. :roll:
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Off the Remron

I' am no longer on Remron. its making me gain weight. Im trying really hard to just go to sleep naturaly? Ill take an occasional over the counter sleep aid. with all the exercise i've been really tired.
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Re: I saw my psychiatrist today

Good luck, Lostchild.

oh yeah he took the scale out of his office. And I was going to weigh myself today.. darnit

Wishing you all the best !

So far the switch is ok. of course its only been 3 hours. not even a full day. I did wake up with a head ach. and I ended up taking a sleep aid last night