Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My best therapy

My best therapy

I think my best Therapy is Seeing my Therapist. and second Is getting up everyday to my dog and 3 cats. And then of course feeding the Boarding horses morning and night. and exercising.

what is your best therapy?
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Re: My best therapy

i would have to say.. that loggin in here everyday is the best therapy for me atm, then there's my Dr. and i write somethings down.. not much else i can do to keep me (?????).

Great question My best therapy is/are my dogs, for more traditional therapy its my doctor. I also enjoy going to services and getting lots of hugs and seeing all the caring faces.
    Rosa

What do your dogs charge as their standard sessional rate?

I'm being silly, of course. I am a strong believer in pet therapy.

Thats the best part...a simple pat on the head is payment in full...humm....wonder if i could get away with that with the real doc???hahahaha
    Rosa

Perhaps it's best not to try it with humans... they can be soooo unpredictable

...toooo cute
    Rosa

My best therapy is coming to this website...or maybe it's just my latest addiction

Seriously though, this place is like a friendly little neighborhood. It's like the forum is the psychology house and Dr. Baxter is like the dad of everyone who is always around giving out good sound, fatherly advice. The moderators make sure that the house is clean and ready for the visitors and they make sure that they feel welcomed (i.e. answer their posts). The members are like really friendly neighbors that stick their heads over the fence to lend support and give information to each other.

Seriously though, this website is the best therapy. It's really nice to know that even if your insurance runs out you can still go to the psychology house and hang out with your friends and get good advice and also have camaraderie.

Seriously though, this place is like a friendly little neighborhood. It's like the forum is the psychology house and Dr. Baxter is like the dad of everyone who is always around giving out good sound, fatherly advice. The moderators make sure that the house is clean and ready for the visitors and they make sure that they feel welcomed (i.e. answer their posts). The members are like really friendly neighbors that stick their heads over the fence to lend support and give information to each other.
    lol. this is too funny- and I guess a late anniversary present for David and psychlinks?

I'm just having a bit of a hard time picturing myself as "Father Knows Best"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast