Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crystal meth

Crystal meth

So once again I had to watch oprahno im not a big fan or her. anyways the show was about people who did crystle meth. The people who did this drug were regular average joes soccer moms, I don't know much about drugs so I was so supprised how crstyle meth can become so addictive just from doing once.. It was very interesting.
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Re: Crystal meth

TLC.. "you learn something new everyday"........ is a saying i use a bit.. some programme contents can be very educational... i like the discovery channel for that reason..

sometimes i realise that i'm really stupid....like when something comes on and its so simple but i didn't know about "whatever". and then i think of this saying and it helps abit.. kinda.

i know nothing about drugs.. (cept they are on sale every where, where i live).and what i learn off the box.(the t.v) and now i know that a person can get hooked on crystal meth just by using it once. wow!! really dangerous drug... now here's my Question is that stuff like heroin?? do u know.. heroin addiction is on the up here in irl. (may not have spelt that right)

Re: Crystal meth

Im not sure. I don't know anything about drugs?
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein