Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating at night

Eating at night

I notice that I get up at night and eat. Even though Im really tired and dizzy from the seraquel I eat. Does anyone else do this. Of course you do.
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

Re: Eating at night

If I'm still awake about 2 am, that's the hungriest time of day for me.

yeah I get like that too some times I hardley eat durning the day and at night thats when it hits me.
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. Allen Klein

I think it's a circadian rhythm or biorhythm thing. I've never been a morning person.

Yup. I'm a night eater, as well. Morning! Gah! Gross!

Same here... I am a night eater as well. I could go almost all day without eating but then from about 7:00 p.m. onward I am like a bear....eat anything that is not nailed down.

Nancy

I'm a morning eater, but eating at night helps me sleep. I don't know why it is though, but lately I just cannot stomach a dinner. Apetite seems fine during the day, but maybe I'm sick too, because I've been getting head aches, and my forehead is a little warm. But I think it also has to do with my house. I'm kind of afraid of it.

My friend/ex-bf/ aka J spoke much about the possibilities of gas leaks, people yelling when they passed by, and ghosts. And to be honest it's not the nicest neighborhood, so I get scared. I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wrench in my bed. My fears are not so much related to his ideas, but they are still fears.

Sorry I'm really tangenting now. Anyway, I don't think there is anything wrong with eating at night, as long as it isn't too heavy, and doesn't make you feel physically uncomfortable.

Sorry

I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wrench in my bed.
    I had to read that twice. At first I read it as, "I sleep with pepper spray and a really big wench in my bed".

Hi everyone,
    EAT NEVER LATE AT NIGHT, LIKE AFTER MIDNIGHT, SLEEP PRIVATE INFORMATION , DREAMS YES GOOD AND BAD! NOT YELLING ONE EYE IS SORE!! 8) NEVER SLEEP WITH A WENCH, DO NOT NEED PEPPER SPRAY IN BED!! HAVE A BAT! PEPPER SPRAY IN PURSE!! :roll:

what has one sore eye got to do with yelling in caps?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast