Some of the members here don't seem to be retrieving their private messages and may not be aware that this forum does contain a member-to-member messaging system.

To send a private message to a forum member, do one of the following:
1. click on "Messages" at the top of each page (just above the "Log in/Log out" link, under the forum titles) and enter the member's name into the to box; or
2. click on the member's name which will take you to that member's profile - once there, click on the "PM" or "Private Message" icon which will take you to the Send Message page with that member's name already filled in; or
3. in the left column of any post, under the member's name, below the location, etc., information, you will find two links: "member profile" and "send private message" - click on one of those.

To check your private messages:
1. click on "Messages" at the top of each page (just above the "Log in/Log out" link, under the forum titles) which will take you to your Inbox.
2. if you have one or more messages waiting, you should see an orange blinking icon next to "Messages" at the top of each page - if this isn't working for you, check to see if you have any messages waiting and send me a test message so I can reply.

If you receive any spam or otherwise annoying messages from any member of this forum, please report this to me immediately and I will take steps to ban the sender or restrict his or her posting privileges. PsychLinks Online is committed to doing everything possible to ensure that your participation in this Forum is a positive experience and that you are not exposed to any harassing or distressing behavior on the part of any other member.