Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiny but getting smaller

I'm still tiny, but getting smaller. I have been weighing my self before I eat anything and then afterwards. I do this through out the whole day. and If I go over Edit: [[a certain number]] then I freak out. I have had so much dizziness, and weakness. It feels so good to feel so bad and it feels so good to be so small but it sucks because I can't find any pants that fit. I do still eat through out the day unless Im busy and don't think about it which is quiet easy to do. But when I do eat its only small amounts. My stomach has shrunk. And to top things of my own mom said that I look emaciaded. I felt bit of anger, ok a lot of anger. obsessions, obessions. what to do what to do.
    Last edited by Halo; December 29th, 2006 at 12:00 PM. Reason: specific number possible trigger
    The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.? Allen Klein

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tiny but getting smaller

Quote Originally Posted by TLC
    I have been weighing my self before I eat anything and then afterwards. I do this through out the whole day. and If I go over Edit: [[a certain number]] then I freak out.
    This is the first behavior you must change. Get rid of your scales and stop weighing yourself - at all - ever. Start paying attention to what your stomach/body tells you about the nourishment it needs, instead of what the scales or your distorted body image perceptions tell you. recognize that this is both obsessive and distorted.

I think you said that you have a new psychologist, TLC... is this correct? If so, talk to him/her about how to go about eradicating the obsessive weighing as a starting point.
    Last edited by Halo; December 29th, 2006 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Edit Quote