Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linden Method?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Linden Method?

Has anyone used the Linden Method program??? How did it work for you? I recently purchased it but I can't really seem to get into it... I mean everything on it is mostly what I already know... techniques on how to calm you... how to retrain your thoughts... etc... but dang that's the hardest part....I think that if we could all retrain our thoughts we wouldn't be in this/these situations

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Linden Method?

Never heard of it.

But I can tell you that all I have to see is something like this:

The Linden Method will permanently eliminate your anxiety, panic attacks, OCD and phobias - fast and without drugs or medications.
    to be able to tell you that it's bogus.

They used to call people who made those kinds of claims "snake oil salesmen".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya I am a sucker for those people I guess...I really hope to learn my lesson soon. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said that it teaches some techniques on calming oneself and even if you learn those or reinforce them then all will not be wasted however relying on this method solely to relieve anxiety may be a stretch, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya Nance I think I have been taken yet once again...damn just looking for that quick fix method you know...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a shame it isn't that easy.

It's more of a shame that there will always be people eager to prey on others to make these kinds of bogus and outrageous claims with the sole goal of making a fast buck.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    You said that it teaches some techniques on calming oneself and even if you learn those or reinforce them then all will not be wasted however relying on this method solely to relieve anxiety may be a stretch, in my opinion.
    That also is true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya but I have tried these breathing and calming things..they dont work for me..I know what i have to do...I have to turn my neg thoughts in to pos
    but thats not easy...I don't know sometimes why I think stupid crazy things I know they are not going to happen..but...I do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive heard of it, its been on TV here and in Magazines, the place where its run from is not too far from where I live, and a ex helper of mine brought it and it cost her alot of money I wouldnt pay hundreds of pounds for something like this its just a waste of money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just wondering christina if you are or have been in therapy? it can help you turn the negative thinking around. i've been treated for depression with both meds and therapy together and it really helped me get out of the depths i was in.
    ~ our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising each time we fall - confucius
    ~ it is the journey, not the destination, that matters
    ~ keep hanging on, the sun will come shining through for you again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast