went out for coffee with hsb tonight won a free coffee
    got baby yellow roses for valentines and anniversay my favorite flower
    Words always stay inside ones soul

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3 Positive Things Part 5

1. Love the Fitbit (Fitbit Charge 3) I got for Christmas. Even gives the weather for the next few days and how much I slept the night before.

2. Though it was triggering being in therapy last year, it seems to have had only positive effects in the long-term.

3. Our mechanic neighbor (who has fixed our cars for years) fixed our front suspension for less than half the cost of the estimate we got in town.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.” ~ Rumi

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

finally got energy to shower wash hair
    got out a bit today found cute outfit for new little one
    anniversary today trying to stay positive abt going out for supper and movie later

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    1. Love the Fitbit (Fitbit Charge 3) I got for Christmas. Even gives the weather for the next few days and how much I slept the night before.
    The sleep tracker is pretty much the only reason I'm still using my Fitbit (Flex 2). Whoo 6hrs53min average this week, up 7mins from the last 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    finally got energy to shower wash hair
    got out a bit today found cute outfit for new little one
    anniversary today trying to stay positive abt going out for supper and movie later
    Hope you have a good time out this evening

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy anniversary Forgetmenot. Hope you have a great time with hubby tonight!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theme: Forever

1 - Lost out on the 15% Valentine's Day discount for taking forever to get to then finally forgetting to order my DIY E-Juice vaping stuff yesterday Had found a place that ships free here in Canada for orders over 35$ contrary to other suppliers including my previous one where you have to buy 100$ - 125$ to get free shipping and having quite a few retail outlets in Ontario (+ 1 in BC and more importantly NONE in Manitoba = no 8% provincial sales tax only GST 5% ) and great prices seemed like a decent option for small orders. Took me forever to figure out that the site has a bug that calculates GST/HST at 13% if I enter different shipping and billing addresses and works OK if "same address for billing" check box is enabled so I just put my street address and PO BOX as the ship tp and checked the box same address for billing and everything finally worked out OK. They are fast! Ordered at 12:30 PM and my order was ready to ship and picked up by Canada Post before 3PM.

2 - I then proceeded to find and order some sealing rings for my Instant Pot from amazon.ca. The 3rd party ones I had previously mentioned were out of stock by the time I got and tested my pot and found some that mentioned other models of the 8QT but not the DUO PLUS but after seeing that the brand name sealing ring is the same part for all the 8QT models I put 2 and 2 together and ordered them. My LIFEPROOF iPhone case waiting to be put to rest I proceeded to add the case I had in my wish list and then took me forever to find something to add since I was about 4$ short of the 35$ free shipping amount. No kidding I think it took me over 2 hours and finally ordered some Dunlop nylon guitar picks.

1 - Took me forever to get started taking care of 2 and 3 and forever to type this post since I'm still trying to type on my keyboard while lying in bed with the curtains drawn and the light off because I'm too lazy to get up.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

picked up my daughter had a nice supper and she came to movie good comedy movie was Upside it was called

laughed have not done that for awhile

happy to see my girl happy too and ended evening now with a drink one i had a long time ago and hsb bought for tonight warms the inside, fire on now getting warm by it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Played pokemon go today and got one of the pokemon that I wanted.
    2. I have a task to occupy my morning at work tomorrow.
    3. Juuust managed to get a photo of Lucy, my aircon lizard, before she went back into her "home". I hadn't seen her for a while (since I caught her darting into the closet) and was wondering if she'd left.

IMG_20190217_223222.jpg

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930