Advertisement
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newbie here

Newbie here

Hello all

I am summer from India , working on personal development for as many years i can remember.

I also run a free foum like this "Quest for Truth" at www.awakenedminds.net and into human transformations

Cheers
    Summer
    Cybernetics is the only way to change your life
    <br />Quest for Truth Forum

Newbie here

Hello Summer :)
    Hope you find it helpful being here, and are able to get to know some of us.
    Welcome!

Hi

Hi Sammy

Thanks for the welcome . I can see a lot of experienced people here and would like to put it all together.

Thanks again

Summer

Newbie here

Well, I have had past, but not recent, experience of counselling and psychology.
    Although I have needed much experiential knowledge of psychology in raising my 2 kids I suppose ha ha :D

Newbie here

Welcome, summerblaze.

If you wish, you can post a description about your forum and a link in the "Other Resources" category here.

Newbie here

Welcome! You have found a great site here! India is a country rich in culture and history and I hope you will tell us a bit about what life is like there. I am going now to visit your site!

Hello

Thanks David

I will do that. I am placing a link of this forum in my forum too. Maybe we have some criss cross of wisdom .

Thanks a Ton

Best Success
    Summer

Newbie here

You can also add a link in your signature -- just use the regular bbcode syntax:

Code:
    &#91;url=http&#58;//www.awakenedminds.net&#93;Quest for Truth Forum&#91;/url&#93;
    Cut and paste that line into the signature part in your member profile control panel.

Newbie here

Welcome, summer. It's always nice to a new member!