More threads by David Baxter PhD

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
Re: The 15-minute rule for getting things done

I guess the further north one is from the equator, the more time you have left.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder

That and the fact that we've eradicated vermin, insects, and bacteria here in Canada by passing a law against them. We still allow terrorists and criminals in as refugees though.

Jazzey

Account Closed

We still allow terrorists and criminals in as refugees though.

Only because they ask to come to us after spending time in the US....:coffee: (we just feel sorry for them). :D So, we throw in free education and healthcare...We're 'nice' that way.

Banned

Banned
I thought the 15 minute rule was for food dropped on the floor....

Maybe that was in your day, but now it's the five second rule. Anything picked up within five seconds is edible. After that, forget it.

Geez...15 minutes? That's long enough for a colony of ants to come along and take it away.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Maybe that was in your day, but now it's the five second rule. Anything picked up within five seconds is edible. After that, forget it.

Geez...15 minutes? That's long enough for a colony of ants to come along and take it away.

Hint: Mop, broom, vacuum cleaner, and ant traps.

Domo

Inactive
If you were at my brother's house, his dog would have snapped up any morsel mid air! None of this 15 second business :lol:

Domo

Inactive
:lol: Cheddar is quite gentle when she takes food actually, however when she brings a toy to you to play with, she really loves to 'accidentally' have a little nibble on your hands.

She really isn't fooling anyone though!

My brother was going to call their dog Buddy :) It is a good name.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.