More threads by Stompgal

Stompgal

His name was Russ and I only found out about his death when I went to my local gym today. On my way to the changing roon, I saw a table that had flowers, cards, letters and a guest book that were dedicated to his memory. Despite feeling downtrodden during my workout, I still felt that I did well. After my workout, I signed the guest book saying that Russ was an amazing personal trainer and he'll be greatly missed by the staff and members at the gym.

My own Personal Trainer Tamara must be devastated about the news because Russ was a good friend and fellow colleague of hers. I sent her a text message to give her my condolences, but I'll see if she'll reply.

Russ was a fit and strong Personal Trainer. I'm going to miss him. :(

Stompgal

Thank you for your condolences, David. I wasn't very close to Russ, but I did talk to him a few times before he passed away. I have to give Tamara a chance to come to terms with his loss before she replies to my texts.

i too am sorry for your loss, stompgal.

Stompgal

I am sorry to hear about this as well. How old was this man?
I don't know exactly how old Russ was when he died, but I assume he was a bit older than Tamara is.

Last Sunday when I was at the gym, I saw Tamara and told her how I felt about her not replying to my text messages. She then apologised for not doing so and I gave her a hug, telling her that I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I also said sorry to her for the loss.

Similar threads

Re: Persoanal Borderline Personal Disorder? Thank you I will. use to be high strung
Replies
Views
Automatically Make Continuous Backups of Personal Files with Windows 8/8.1 File History by V. Laurie, TechSupportAlert February 5, 2014 If backing up your files always seems like the chore you never get around to and you have Windows 8.x, you will welcome a new feature called ?File History?. It makes it very easy to set up frequent and automatic backups of your personal files and data. However, it is disabled by default. Here?s how to enable it. There are several ways to access...
Replies
Views
You could begin by reading the rights everyday or everytime you feel conflicted. Practice practice practice! I found it very difficult to say "no" to just about anyone in need. But with a little practice and the knowledge that my life was a train wreck, I am managing to improve on this all of the time. It is never wrong to look after yourself - never!
Replies
Views
for example today my efriend of 16 years, started a fight with me and insulted me and told very bad things to me just because i told him that i went to a party 2 weeks ago with some girls and guys and had a good time. he told claimed he was angry because he was worried about me because i am very vulnerable and they may hurt me( with is so stupid because we were 18 people there!) and anyway he didnt have right to insult me for that. but you know what i did? i didnt show how much i was angry...
Replies
Views
Dear all, There are so many categories in the forums that I am not sure this is the right place to post this but.. anyways... here is my request. I am a psychologist who, from time to time, holds personal development seminars. The topics are decided by me or by the guys who are interested to attend. I came here to ask suggestions for new topics. I need new topic ideas. So, please, if you have some interesting topics in mind for a seminar, please let me know. I have a bachelor degree, a...
Replies
Views