More threads by Sparrow

Sparrow

Thought I'd share a positive :) experience I just had. After losing my faith in humanity for around a week and existing inside my cabin fever :hide: , I gave myself a kick in the butt and acted... I went o u t s i d e. I accomplished in 45 minutes what a mechanic failed to live up to 4 times inside of the week. Even though it wasn't an urgent matter (I could have procrastinated and wallowed for another week :banghead: ), I took matters into my own hands because this "human" broke his word (That's a biggie to me).

Now this may seem like a pimple on my behind, or a straw on somebodies camel but my motive for posting is neither.

My reason is a reminder to others struggling, if you don't try at all... TRY to start to! Even if you are too scared to walk out your door like me...try to.
You could have the best doctor in the whole world and the best treatment or pills and advice, but if you ignore them (OUT OF FEAR) there useless to you.

Stay well....and chirpy.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I am happy for you. I have fears at times too about going to certian places. I bet it feels good to have stepped past it.

:yahoo: Yay!!!!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.