More threads by Apurv111

Apurv111

Hellos!

I am really very-very excited finding this forum! :dance:

I am new and would love to introduce myself here. I am Apurv Soni. Would start posting here soon.
I know you are going to love it! :dimples:

Looking for like minded people: Passionate, Energetic, With a burning desire and action oriented.

I know you are the one. :dimples: Lets have a life long association dear!

Sincerely,
Apurv Soni

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/974816 By Will Pass, Medscape May 31, 2022 Moderate consumption of coffee, with or without sugar, is associated with a reduced risk of death, according to prospective cohort study. Among more than 170,000 people in the United Kingdom, those who drank about two to four cups of coffee a day, with or without sugar, had a lower rate of death than those who didn't drink coffee, reported lead author Dan Liu, MD, of the department of epidemiology at Southern...
Replies
Views
Siblings: the bitter and the sweet By Dr. Katrina Wood March 8, 2017 While psychology ? in particular psychoanalysis ? so frequently focuses on early childhood experiences, it?s surprising to find that relatively little has been written on the subject of siblings. Lately, however, researchers have found that in many ways one?s siblings have a great impact on a person ? in childhood, of course, but also on the direction of later life. How that person views himself and feels about...
Replies
Views
Truly inspiring story. This woman's spirit is contiguously strong. She is the living proof that people can be happy despite physical or mental challenges.
Replies
Views
I heard someone speaking on the subject of the many reasons and justifications for divorce years ago. His comment was good: ”people say they are getting divorced for irreconcilable differences. Irreconcilable differences? Put any man and woman in the same environment and there will inevitably be irreconcilable differences.” (Not a 100% word for word quote)
Replies
Views
For Women, a Happy Marriage Means Sweet Dreams Those in troubled unions report more sleep problems, study finds MONDAY, June 9 (HealthDay News) -- Trouble in your marriage can cause trouble in bed, but not necessarily the kind of trouble that first comes to mind. New research has found that women in happy marriages tend to sleep more soundly than women in unhappy marriages. In fact, women with good marriages have about 10 percent greater odds of getting a decent night of shut-eye...
Replies
Views