More threads by Daniel E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned

Banned
Upon further research, it appears to be a Canadian thing. I guess it takes up less space in the fridge, both at the grocery store and at home. Hmph. Who knew. I took for granted that everyone knew about bagged milk!!

The army one is pretty close to true, though.

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
What do Anti-Canadian-Americans do on Boxing Day? :coffee: Mari

That's a good one....since we don't have the day off. So I will have to say your question is off topic. Next.....

Ok, ok Daniel. I am sorry. I forgot the title of the post :blush:

YouTube - Canadian Idiot lyrics with music by Weird Al Yankovic

Except this as my appology

Thank you, but it's too little, too late. Your pro-Canada statements were insensitive to people who hate Canada.

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
But Daniel, what would your life be like without the great Canadian creation that you have grown to love?

Attachments

• poutine.jpg
    poutine.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
That's not fair :( You know I need poutine for my special diet :homer:

And just because I like poutine, doesn't mean I can't hate bagged milk and peaceful militaries :)

amastie

Upon further research, it appears to be a Canadian thing. I guess it takes up less space in the fridge, both at the grocery store and at home. Hmph. Who knew. I took for granted that everyone knew about bagged milk!!
Well, from the other side of the world, I've ever seen dried milk in bags packaged in boxes. Certainly no fresh milk.
Must be your thing :)
amastie

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Maybe it is cause of all the snow we get, so we can freeze it and keep stocked up :p

:blush:

The weather here doesn't strand us as much as most think. :lol:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
I never knew bagged milk was weird either, :lol:

It is quite convenient! We even have chocolate milk in bags in some places :nanana:

Attachments

• Canadian-milk-bags.jpg
    Canadian-milk-bags.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • eh-team-full.jpg
    eh-team-full.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
BTW, for any Canadians who don't know what the plastic milk jugs in America look like, one is pictured on the left:

clear.gif
3148942146_9f9fb059ff-1.jpg

Bagged (fake) milk, without pitcher, is on the right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.