More threads by David Baxter PhD

Yuray

speaking of florida........(right after the pie you can hear a cameraman laugh):lol:

she says, "at least it's a fruit pie"......double entendre or what!

Last edited:

Daniel E.

daniel@psychlinks.ca
Administrator
:D Since I live pretty close to Georgia, I'll only be laughing until I need to buy a tuque.

Yuray

I imagine florida is laughing their butts off at us here in Virginia with our foot of stupid snow;/
I imagine Virginia is laughing their butts off at us here in Ontario with our three feet of stupid snow, or better yet, at Buffalo with their four feet of snow.

Once again (thanks Daniel) I am reminded of the complexity of the English language "tuque" (American).... "touque" (English)..."toque" (French)
I'm so cross right now that I will cross the street to put an offering under the cross. English is crass.:D

tasha

I imagine Virginia is laughing their butts off at us here in Ontario with our three feet of stupid snow, or better yet, at Buffalo with their four feet of snow.

Wow Yuray... you have 3 feet of snow? :eek:mg: I'm not that far away from you and I'm cursing our 3 INCHES of snow! :hissyfit: First time in four years that I haven't had underground parking and I don't even own a snowbrush for my car... and I've forgotten how to shovel. :teehee:

Yuray

Wow Yuray... you have 3 feet of snow? :eek:mg:
Actually, there is no snow in my hometown of Waterdown, (near Toronto 30 miles west) (and the sun was shining today), but 40 miles east in London they got 80 centimeteres, roughly 3 feet. 40 mile north, the same thing. Waterdown is between two snow belts. Everything north and south of us gets creamed with snow while we are still doing yardwork!:D. I have to go now, I have clothes on the line and it may rain tonight.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I remember that corridor around Kitchener-Waterloo in the winter... if there was snow anywhere within a hundred miles, you'd have whiteouts on the 401 in that stretch.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.