More threads by Peter

Peter

MVP
The game works by someone asking a stupid question, to which someone gives a stupid answer, and then asks a stupid question of their own.

So I'll start with:

Why are owls wiser than chickens?

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Owls ask questions silly - WHOOOO?????

Can chickens really cross the road? or is that a myth???

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
(I can't think of anything yet, but just wanted to say wow, this looks like such a fun game!! I'm always looking for fun humorous conversational things like this, and I have never come across this one before! Thanks!! :) )

Willows weep because of their poor posture: way too much slouching. If they pointed their branches toward the sky then they wouldn't be so sad!

We know how much wood the woodchuck chucks if the woodchuck could chuck wood. But how much would a woodtick talk if a woodtick could tick-tock?

Peter

MVP
Oh jollygreenjellybean ...:rofl:

Meals-on-wheels don't go past my workplace.

Do you normally eat off a wheel?

Mari

MVP
Since water expands upon freezing, I would suggest putting the dehydrated water in the freezer which would also keep it fresh.

Why would a fish need a bicycle?

MHealthJo

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Because Batman and Robin did in the old days, and so Superman didn't want to be the only one left out, looking silly wearing his underpants correctly.

But what situation caused underpants to be invented, anyway?

Well, some inventive cave women were tired of their husbands and children leaving brown skid marks on their nice clothing, so thought another layer of cloth would at least postpone or hinder anything from touching cloth. Undies are easier to make and use up less animal skins and time to make. Then they could wear their outwear more than one day. Saved on washing, time, and sewing supplies. Underwear was invented as the first adult diaper, just not as absorbent. lol

What happens when I press this big red button, here? *points at a red button on a console*

Depends where you live in Canada...

BC = 1 season: Monsoon
Alberta (especially Calgary) = 8 months of Winter punctuated by warm summery Chinooks, and 4 months of Summer punctuated by road construction
The Rest of Alberta (especially Edmonton) = 8 months of Winter and 4 months of Spring/road construction
Saskatchewan = 10 months of Winter, 2 months of blazing hot, unstable weather, and mosquitoes if it's wet or grasshoppers if it's dry. Oh and road construction.
Manitoba = 10 months of Winter, 2 months of hot weather accompanied by flooding
Ontario = 6 months of Winter, 6 months of Smog
Quebec = Je ne comprend pas la Francais, mais 6 months of Maple Syrup, 2 months of Spring, 2 months of Autumn, 2 months of irritability.
All of the Maritimes = 12 months of Kissing the Cod
All of the Territories = 12 months of shutup, it's cold, alright? (divided by 6 months of being awake in the dark and 6 months of being asleep in the sunlight)...

Ahem... So once you get your hand in the jar and grab all the cookies, how do you get it out of there?

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.