More threads by Domo

Murray

Re: Intelligence and Illness

May not turn out well, but sounds awesome! :)
I would never actually do it, but on occasion, just thinking about smacking someone like that makes me smile.

Andy

MVP

have you tried this before then??
Not that I am proud of it, but somewhat, yes,I didn't connect, but I really was not well. I have seen a guy do it before and the police came right up onto the unit and took him to jail. The point with that comment was more to say that unless your out of your mind delusional and/or hallucinating and not knowing what you are doing, that "blaming it on the crazies" isn't going to get you anywhere or keep you out of any trouble, and it does not stop a doctor from pressing charges, nor should it.

Domo

Inactive

Not that I am proud of it, but somewhat, yes,I didn't connect, but I really was not well. I have seen a guy do it before and the police came right up onto the unit and took him to jail. The point with that comment was more to say that unless your out of your mind delusional and/or hallucinating and not knowing what you are doing, that "blaming it on the crazies" isn't going to get you anywhere or keep you out of any trouble, and it does not stop a doctor from pressing charges, nor should it.
And just for the record when i made that comment it was meant to be a joke. I wouldn't actually do it if i was in right mind.

Domo

Inactive

I know you know. Just clarifying to everyone that i do not condone violence.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.