More threads by TheNachtjager

Hello, this answer may have been answered somewhere else. If so, please re-direct to there. I was wondering if anyone here knew of any behavioral psychologists located in vancouver, BC, Canada? I am having a heck of a time trying to find one and was wondering if anyone here could help? That's all. take care.

Jon

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm not sure what you mean by "behavioral therapists" but my recommendation would be a former colleague who has moved to Vancouver: Suzanne St. John Smith at Suzanne St. John Smith.

Suzanne was previously a colleague of mine here in Ottawa and I hold her in high regard as a therapist.

I'm not sure what you mean by "behavioral therapists" but my recommendation would be a former colleague who has moved to Vancouver: Suzanne St. John Smith at Suzanne St. John Smith.

Suzanne was previously a colleague of mine here in Ottawa and I hold her in high regard as a therapist.

sorry, I completely messed that up. I meant to write "Behavioral Psychologists" not therapists. Behavioral Psychologists that treat OCD and help with the steps that bring you out of it and teach you coping skills. Does your colleague do that? If so, I would absolutely like to contact her.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.