More threads by Retired

Retired

Is a bluetooth mouse as accurate, comfortable and have the same functionality as a USB mouse?

Is there a bluetooth mouse you can recommend from your experience that equals or surpasses a USB mouse?

Jazzey

Account Closed
It is as comfortable (if not more - no cable getting in the way) and as accurate as the usb mouse. Off the top of my head, I can't think of one to recommend. So far, I've tested three of them and, they were all equally good - but their names escape me now (work mouse).

Retired

Some reviews I've read tend to favor Logitech to the Microsoft offerings in bluetooth. Unfortunately the selection is limited, as bluetooth seems to be targetted toward mobility, and compact size.

I'm interested in saving a USB port on my laptop and avoid using a hub but want to retain the functionality.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
I'm not even sure what Bluetooth is, to be honest, other than what you get after eating blueberry pie or certain bubble gum flavors.

But I've used wireless mice for years on my desktop and I now have one for the laptop too. I don't like the way the cords get tangled or balky on wired mice.

I have always preferreed Microsoft mice and keyboards. I find the Logitech mice clunky.

Banned

Banned
I too use wireless mice. I catch them at work and cut off their tails and...just kidding.

I've never used a Bluetooth mouse, and have no idea what it is. I know what Bluetooth for my cell phone is, but beyond that, I'm lost...

I do like my wireless mouse - the fewer cables I have to mess with the better.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.