More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
"Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had."

~ Michael Crichton

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."

~ Albert Einstein

"Rarely do we find men who are willing to engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think. "

~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Similar threads

Interesting thread. I will probably read more about Systems Thinking
Replies
Views
HOPE you are doing better now SilverRaven and you have found supports you need to help you.
Replies
Views
When You Start Thinking That You’re Not Good Enough… by Anna Simpson, Tiny Buddha Seppt 17, 2019 “You are strong when you know your weaknesses. You are beautiful when you appreciate your flaws. You are wise when you learn from your mistakes.” ~Unknown The most annoying thing for me is to hear someone tell me, “Just stop it!” whenever I am frustrated or discouraged and looking for answers and solutions. When you’re anxious, and someone tells you, “Stop worrying, it will all be...
Replies
Views
"Every moment one lives is different from the other. The good, the bad, hardship, the joy, the tragedy, love, and happiness are all interwoven into one single, indescribable whole that is called life. You cannot separate the good from the bad. And perhaps there is no need to do so, either." -- Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis
Replies
Views