More threads by Andy

Andy

MVP
...But never joke with a grumpy looking police officer. lol I thought I was going to get a beat down. There was a domestic at the end of my hall and two cops were walking down the hall toward me so I said "Hey, how's it going?" as I was passing. The nice guy smiled and said good. Then as I was passing the second guy he stopped me and said "Where do you live?" in a very serious questioning me type tone, so I said "at the end of the hall..." and before I could stop myself, it just came out I said "And where do you live?" in a joking tone. Whoa. I caught him off guard and he start to kind of stutter and looked really ticked off and the other guy knew I was joking and just said "We're all over the city" and the grouch turned and walked towards him. lol I need a zipper for my mouth.
There was a domestic below me on Thursday. I'm going to stick to bottled water (something in the H2O).

Murray

Sorry you had that commotion around you, it would have totally freaked me out. Are you okay?
Bottled water sounds like a good plan.

Andy

MVP
lol Am I ok? I'm fine. I wasn't directly in it or anything. It's not something that really bothers me I guess. It's more like the Barbara Streisand (?) song going on in my head. lol *Memories*

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Sorry, thanks for your concern though Murray. I/m sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like I was caught up in it or anything.

Murray

No, I didn't think that you were caught up in it, just thought maybe being around it and dealing with the cops might have bothered you. It would have set me off for a week. eeek. I am really a fan of calm, boring times.lol

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.