• Quote of the Day
    "Our job in this lifetime is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we ought to be,
    but to find out who we already are and become it."
    Steven Pressfield, posted by David Baxter

Halo

I found this questionnaire on thePsychology Today website and I found it to be quite interesting. It gives you a score out of 100 which is for me was a good indication of whether Anxiety and Stress are affecting my life. There is an option for a more detailed report but it required a fee for an upgrade.

I thought that I would share it here if anyone is interested Anxiety Questionnaire

^^Phoenix^^

I liked it, and the site.
I love to know how accurate people thought it was, I scored 'mid-range' which is where I feel I am, as I am currently being treated for high anxiety with meds.
Thanks Halo
Perhaps if people like the Questionnaire, then it should be made into a sticky?

Halo

I scored mid to high range on the scale which I think is accurate as well considering that anxiety is a big factor in my life and am being treated also with meds for it.

Not just because I posted it but if others find it helpful, making it a sticky may be a good idea.

Halo

On second thought, I think that I am going to make a decision and just go for it. Making it a sticky that is. If Phoenix and I both like it then why not. :)

sister-ray

Thanks Halo! I like these online tests My result was accurate. Sticky is a good idea.

Serenity

I got a 77. Which, might almost seem low to me. I would have thought it to be even higher. But...it is well over the midrange anyhow which doesn't surprise me.

I liked the test too. Was short and sweet. Sometimes they go on and on forever it seems. This one was good.

Thanks a bunch

:)

Halo

Glad you liked it Serenity :)

I know of a bunch more that are similar to this one and will post them when I have a chance.

ThatLady

I scored fairly low, which is what I would expect. The test seems fairly accurate, as such tests go. :)

kimbercare

Yikes! I was a 79...but that's no surprise. I've had to try to stay in drive(rather than overdrive or neutral) for years...even as a kid I was always analyzing and worrying. I am doing much better now that menopause has come my way. Not such a rollercoaster.

seeking33

I scored a 68--95% of which I can attribute to college and my workload this semester. I'm surprised it isn't higher, really. I like that site...there's some good information there.:)

Tampa11

Scored a 38, guess i am in the old and lovin it, as per a recent thread about old people.

seeking33

I scored 79, which is pretty accurate. Actually, I'm surprised it isn't higher.

ladylore

Account Closed
I scored a 56 on the stress test. Its seems to be a great tracking tool for anxiety. I thought my score would be higher, so, not bad. :)

Anagha

Hi Halo,

Thanks for providing the site, which shows my Stress Rate and helps me to work out on it to reduce stress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom