More threads by MelissaK9174

It looks like me and my ex boyfriend are trying to patch things up :) I'm pretty positive he has BPD. If not BPD, maybe NPD. It has always seemed like our dysfunctions kind of feed off each other. It's like we're addicted to one another and can't seem to escape each other.

Anyway, is it possible for two BPD's to have a long lasting relationship? Or Possibly a BPD and an NPD? Are we doomed lol

Btw, just an update on me, the Lexapro is working nicely. My severe panic attacks have subsided even though I can tell they're still lurking in the background. I finally start DBT therapy on Monday. They made me wait a full month from my first visit. I assume it was to allow time for the Lexapro to work. I also started a blog and have been trying to get some of this **** out of me lol. So, hopefully I'm on my way to a better me :)

Hi MelissaK9174 good to hear the medication is working for you DBT therapy will also help create more stability as well so glad you have started that With regards to relationships i would not know really but i think anything is possible if both of you are in therapy and both are will to work at the relationship thanks for the update on how you
are doing.

rdw

MVP, Forum Supporter
MVP
Glad to hear that the medication is working for you! Good luck with the beginning of therapy on Monday.
"It has always seemed like our dysfunctions kind of feed off each other. It's like we're addicted to one another and can't seem to escape each other." I wonder if this relationship will resolve itself as you work through therapy and continue on with your treatment plan. Make sure you work on yourself first.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.