• Quote of the Day
    "The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases."
    Carl Jung, posted by Daniel
More threads by Daniel

David Baxter

Administrator
I must say I have been coerced into trying tofu once or twice. Horrible, nasty stuff with no taste and a revolting texture. I've had friends tell me that's the beauty of tofu, that it takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it with, to which I now rerspond, "Okay. Just skip the tofu and give me whatever you were going to cook it with". :)

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Because of the way tofu looks uncooked, my husband refuses to even try it once :)

I do like the way it's prepared in Chinese restaurants, but I don't know how healthy the cooking methods are.

Last edited:

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP
Brandon McMillan's training tips to prevent door dashing:

Sometimes dogs bolt for the open front door, the gateway to their beloved outdoors. This door-dashing habit (also known as dog bolting) can result in injuries or even a lost dog, so use dog trainer Brandon McMillan’s tips to nip this bad habit in the bud.

Last edited:

Daniel

Forum Supporter
MVP

crop;matte=ffffff=center;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg
This seatbelt tether to keep him secure in the car: Dogit Car Safety Belt
$12

You know how important it is to buckle up, and this dog safety belt is perfect for keeping your pup secure when you’re riding around in the car. One end attaches to his harness and the other clips right into your car’s seat belt buckle. And the belt is made with a strong nylon weave that won’t snap under strain, so you know your pup will be safe on the road.

Latest posts

QRCode

QR Code

Top Bottom