• Quote of the Day
    "You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness by
    giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged."
    Dale Carnegie, posted by Cat Dancer

David Baxter

Administrator
Enpsychlopedia
Test Drive Our New Open Source Encyclopedia
Building upon our efforts over at Enpsychlopedia.com, we're building a psychology-oriented, open-source version of the world-famous open-source Wikipedia. You can see the first efforts of this new way of accessing a great deal of psychology and mental health material here:

http://psychcentral.com/psypsych/

Let us know what you think!

ThatLady

That is really a wonderful resource to have! I look forward to watching it grow. Thanks to all of you for making this information available. :eek:)

Angie611

I think it's great, I'm sure it will come in handy for me. I did see that, just to name 2 people that are missing, Vygotsky and Piaget are not on the list. I'm especially surprised that Piaget isn't there.

David Baxter

Administrator
I was surprised that Carl Rogers wasn't on the list either...

To clarify, this isn't a PsychLinks project -- it's from PsychCentral (Dr. John Grohol). I just thought it was an interesting project.

Angie611

David Baxter said:
I was surprised that Carl Rogers wasn't on the list either...

To clarify, this isn't a PsychLinks project -- it's from PsychCentral (Dr. John Grohol). I just thought it was an interesting project.

I realized that when I clicked the link. I actually signed up for the forum at that site, but it seems like mostly a chit-chat type of forum, which is okay, but I prefer the way this one is set up and run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom