More threads by David Baxter PhD

Murray

I'm watching the women's figure skating program right now and I have to say that it amazes me what they can do. I'm lucky if I can just walk without tripping over my feet :lol:

I am ashamed to admit that I did get quite a giggle from those blooper clips, though.

Murray

I just figure that since I could barely walk, it was pretty lousy of me to laugh when someone falls doing a quad on ice. But I did :)

I have to say that I also got a kick out of the "Lois Falls" Family Guy clip above.

Domo

Inactive
Hehe yeah, i love Family Guy. In one of their Star Wars movies there was a giant camel robot thing that fell over and did the same thing :lol:

I tried to find a video of it but couldn't see it.

Banned

Banned
I remember taking figure skating lessons when I was a kid. Actually, that should be figure skating "lesson". I pretty much knew after the first one that this wasn't really my calling, so I quit. I did gymnastics instead.

I broke my leg in three places a few years ago simply walking on ice. I can't imagine trying to do spins and flips and twirls. I'm almost convinced they're crazy :lol:.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.