More threads by Into The Light

i just wanted to wish everyone a positive holiday season. i know this time of year is hard on many people for many reasons (myself included). i just wanted to offer a glimmer of hope, something positive so that in the years to come the holidays may be a little better for you all. even if you aren't celebrating, know that you aren't really alone, and that many understand why this might not be a joyful time. my hope is that knowing this and knowing there is support here 24/7 will make this holiday a little bit better, and not quite so bad. i wish for something good for everyone these holidays, however small it might be and that it might help for the years to come.

:thankyou: Into the Light , that is so very sensitive of you to hold out a friendly understanding and generous hand .:hug:

Last edited:

Jazzey

Account Closed
ITL - I'm going to extend the same wishes for you. Christmas is not a good time for me either. But I have only positive wishes for everyone here and so, I second the very kind emotions you've expressed here.:santa:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
Awww, that is sweet of you Into The Light :D I wish you a great holiday season too.

:hug: :friends:

amastie

I join you ITL and all here in wishing only love and happiness for everyone at this time, in whatever way that it can be found, in small ways if not in big ways, in brief moments and in quiet spaces, in all ways.

You are indeed most sensitive :)

amastie

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.