More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Survivor to Thriver
Adult Survivors of Child Abuse (ASCA)

Adult Survivors of Child Abuse (ASCA SM) is an international self-help support group program designed specifically for adult survivors of neglect, physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse. The ASCA SM program offers:
  • Community based self-help support groups
  • Provider based self-help support groups
  • Web based self-help support groups
  • Survivor to Thriver workbooks
The Survivor to Thriver manual is an essential guidebook for ASCA SM participants, as well as for any survivor of physical, sexual and/or emotional child abuse or neglect. This 115 page manual describes the transformative journey from victim, to survivor, to thriver.

ASCA Survivor to Thriver Manual ? Online Versionhttp://www.ascasupport.org/_html_manuals/survivortothriver/index.html
The web version of the Survivor to Thriver manua is now back online. The new interactive format has been indexed for easier use.

ASCA Survivor to Thriver Manual ? PDF Version :acrobat:
This PDF file contains the complete Survivor to Thriver manual. It is provided for those who wish to keep a copy on their computer or print a copy for their own use. You will need Adobe Reader (Note: The PDF version of the Survivor to Thriver manual is 280kb. It may take a few minutes to open if you do not have a broadband connection.)

ASCA Survivor to Thriver Manual ? Print Version
You can purchase a professionally printed, coil bound, color covered edition of The Survivor to Thriver manual for $19.99 (plus shipping) using the link above.

CarlaMarie

I like that. It gives me a good perspective on where I am in my process. I am at stage three. I would say right smack dab in the middle of it. I haven't fully regained my life back I am taking baby steps. I would encourage all you all to take a look at it to see the process of recovery and to see where your at. No matter where you are or what your diagnosis. You never know. It could be empowering. Just my hot sports opinion.:dance2:

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.