• Quote of the Day
    "In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived,
    and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
    The Buddha, posted by David Baxter

Blaze

Hello everyone,

Obviously I am new here, but I have been a fan of online forums for a very long time. I have loved psychology since I first heard and learned about it, so for now I am a junior in a central Minnesotan college majoring in Psychology. My minor is Latino/Latin American Studies and I hope to combine the two to work in a more cross-cultural or multicultural psychology setting. I plan to go to graduate school eventually after graduating and getting a Masters in Counseling Psychology.

I love discussing and talking about anything related to psychology, so I am very happy that I found this forum. I guess that is all that I have to say, so hello to all of you out there! :D

Retired

Blaze,

Welcome to Psychlinks! Glad you found us, as your interest in things psychological will certainly be of value to our Forum and to our members.

I have been a fan of online forums for a very long time.

What type of forums have you enjoyed? I too have enjoyed forums since the days when Compuserve was accessed using DOS !! Which of course dates me;)

Hope you make Psychlinks part of your future online activities.

:welcome2:

Blaze

Hahhaah oh wow!!! I don't think that my relationship with forums goes back that far. But I know that there are always forums about anime, games and the like. Back when I was *really* young I would hang out on those. I tried to join a forum based on a music artist that I liked recently but I found that most people on the forum were immature. Often you didn't get very deep conversations from them.

I have been searching for a forum with a more adult feel and a place where I can discuss things that I love and have general, mature conversations. From looking through this forum I think I have found it :)

Retired

Feel free to join in any ongoing Forum discussion or start some of your own.

Enjoy Psychlinks!

ladylore

Account Closed
Hello everyone,

Obviously I am new here, but I have been a fan of online forums for a very long time. I have loved psychology since I first heard and learned about it, so for now I am a junior in a central Minnesotan college majoring in Psychology. My minor is Latino/Latin American Studies and I hope to combine the two to work in a more cross-cultural or multicultural psychology setting. I plan to go to graduate school eventually after graduating and getting a Masters in Counseling Psychology.

Welcome Blaze :welcome:

Great to meet you. Working in a cross-cultural setting is very important. Glad your here.

Ladylore

P.S. Love the avatar. :D

HA

A warm welcome to you, Blaze! I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have. Thanks for joining us!
:hello:

Halo

Hi Blaze and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am glad that you decided to join us and I hope to see you around :wave:

Top Bottom