• Quote of the Day
    "Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair."
    George Burns, posted by David Baxter

kimbercare

Hi there, my name is Kim(bercare)...I am from Ontario, married with 2 grown daughters, 6.5 grandkids and I do homedaycare. So no way can I get bored.
I found this site when I was trying to post links on my daycareparents' message board. Very interesting I must say. I think we all need a place to come and get advice, bounce ideas and to find out that we're not alone in this world or alone with our problems. I think I'll go snoop if that's ok, so I'll post as often as the kids(daycare)sleep ok? Thanks for letting me in your world and I look forward to having another place on this computer that I can relate to, kwim? Hugs

Halo

Welcome to Psychlinks Kim :welcome:

Glad to have you with us and hope to see you around :wave:

ThatLady

Welcome, Kim. My name is Kim, as well. :)

We're glad to have you here with us! :welcome:

kimbercare

LOL, there sure are a lot of Kims on the boards aren't there? Hugs and thanks everyone for the many-quick welcomes. I've been reading various threads. Very informative to say the least. I am sooo impressed with the content here. The resources are extraordinary. I've visited forums before, but you have covered all topics relating to our health. Great job...this forum must keep everyone here very busy. I've written down books to get already. Thanks again.

Misha

Welcome Kim!! I used to work in daycare and I miss it immesely! Glad to have you around.

kimbercare

Here's something you could use for a siggy or avatar...ladybug. My website has lots of ladybugs...
clear.gif

kimbercare

They must bring luck...I'm lucky in love, now where's that lottery bug eh?..you know, the one that makes you win that,lol

momof5

Hi Kimbercare, welcome to the family!
I'm sure you will totally enjoy yourself in here.

Heather

Welcome Kim,

I am a day care teacher too, but I do it in a child care centre (or nursery).

It is great to have you on the site, I hope that you feel at home here.

Heather...

kimbercare

I couldn't imagine doing anything else but daycare...well of course there have been a few days that I was trying really hard to:D

momof5

Ladybugs are also a sign of good luck if they land on you :)
What about if your house gets loaded with them?

I always loved lady bugs, they remind me of my grandmom who always put them on her plants. She had THE most beautiful flowers you would ever wish to see. If only I could keep one plant alive LOL

kimbercare

Hmm, the house, yard and porch were full of them a few years back...not fun and not so lucky either,lol

Top Bottom