• Quote of the Day
    "People are crying up the rich and variegated plumage of the peacock, and he is himself blushing at the sight of his ugly feet."
    Sa'Di, posted by David Baxter

pocahontas

Hello, everyone, I'm very new to this site, and these forums and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a mature lady who doesn't always feel or act that way, and I don't want to grow up! I do, however, have some issues that I really would like to deal with and hopefully here I will find some sort of resolution. That being said, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and hope to talk with some of you soon! :heart:

Halo

Re: hello..

Hello Pocahontas and welcome to Psychlinks :welcome2:

I am glad that you have decided to join us and I hope to see you around :wave:

ladylore

Account Closed

Hi Pocahontas:welcome2:

Glad you found us.

Retired

I'm a mature lady who doesn't always feel or act that way, and I don't want to grow up!

That's not always a bad thing! I've always felt that you are as young as you feel.

I have friends who are in their twenties who act like old fogey's as well as fellow old fogeys who are as young, spry and often as sexy as a twenty year old!

Maturity...well that's another issue:)

Glad you foound us and hope you find Psychlinks fun and informative.

:welcome:

ThatLady

:welcome: , Pocahontas. Glad to have you here, and I'll look forward to hearing more from you. You sound like a fun-loving sort! :)

pocahontas

thank you all for your warm welcomes, i appreciate them all. and for the puppy, yes very cute.. they all start out that way.. lol

Top Bottom