More threads by archerboo

archerboo

hi all,
not to sure what to put here, my intresets are swimming and mental health, i have children that are still young and full of energy so keep me busy. well hope to speak to you all take care
from archerboo

ThatLady

Hi, archerboo! Nice to "meet" you, and glad to have you with us. :eek:)

HA

Welcome, archerboo.

Thanks for joining us. I like swimming, too. Uses all muscles in the body without too much strain.

Similar threads

Hi Courtney- welcome! - pets are wonderful - what kind of furbabies do you have?
Replies
Views
Hate the Holidays? Here Are 8 Ways to Cope and Find Joy PsychCentral Dec 15, 2021 The holidays are hyped up to be “the most wonderful time of the year.” And for some, they are. But the pressure to be merry and jolly alongside the rest of the world becomes extra heavy when you feel anything but that. For me, each holiday season carries the weight of childhood drama, stress, and sadness. As I share my experiences with others, I’ve learned that I’m not alone in this feeling. I’ve heard...
Replies
Views
https://getpocket.com/collections/why-nothing-matters-the-science-of-emptiness?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Replies
Views
Winter will help COVID-19 spread more easily, experts say — here's what they suggest you do about it CBC News Nov 7, 2020 When a virus is exhaled, it begins to break down right away. But the colder it gets, the slower that process is, says a Toronto epidemiologist — and that may help the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 spread. (Sean Kilpatrick/The Canadian Press) Canada is heading into its first winter of the COVID-19 pandemic, and some experts say the change in seasons will serve...
Replies
Views