More threads by CrystalDreamer59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on my Facebook asked how to be both feminine and masculine at the same time and that got me to realize that I too want to be more both feminine and masculine. For a while I've been thinking that I want to be more of a girly girl and less of a tomboy, but for the past day or so I've realized that what I really want is to be unique not more girly. When I was really young I definitely had a tomboyish side. I loved to run around and play, was very hyperactive and couldn't sit still, would play with toy cars, and I hated wearing skirts and dresses. I kind of want to get back in touch with that part of me while still being a bit girly. I feel as though lately I've become too girly and though I am a girl I don't think a girl should be completely girly, but I also don't think a girl should be a complete tomboy either. I believe there should somehow be a balance as I believe both males and females to be equal. Any help?

Retired

Can you see this posted question is essentially another version of the discussion you started and was closed by Dr. Baxter HERE?

I believe if you re-read the responses HERE and HERE along with all the other responses from other Forum members, and making an effort to absorb and accept those responses, you might be able to deal with these issues with the help of your therapist.

It is my view that you need to accept who you are right now, today and work at learning the skills you need to get along with other people.

Once you do that, I believe you can evolve and become whoever you want, but the first step involves acceptance of who you are and learning ways to adapt and develop the strengths you currently possess.

Until you gain that acceptance, I believe you are destined to go through life asking the same questions about yourself you continue to ask over and over again and from which you seem to refuse to learn anything.

Banned

Banned
Steve beat me to it, but you keep asking the same questions over and over using different words. There are some things that a self-help and support forum are excellent for, but everything you've asked are things you need to take to and explore deeply in therapy.

If you take some time to read other threads through out the forum, you may get an idea of what people here can help with, but we are not your therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.