More threads by hidden_cry

With all my problems and my cousin dieing then the guy i love tryed to kill himself. i need something to help so i started smoking it works but when it gets to hard i get something else,and i dont want to have to depend on drugs to be ok... soo can someone help

Ashley

Retired

Ashley,

It's especially hurtful when someone close to us tries to hurt himself added to the grief you already feel following the loss of your cousin.

There are resources available where you can get direction and support. In Ontario you can call the Canadian Mental Health Crisis line at:

(866) 996-0991

Online you can find local resourcesHERE

Similar threads

You also forgot to mention yourself, probably the most important person on her team! :up: And yes it was great that she stayed!
Replies
Views
I am glad that today is a better day Luke. I know I already said it, but I am very proud of you :2thumbs: I am glad you got your appointment and spoke to your mom.
Replies
Views
i am sorry you are going through such a difficult time right now. the intensity of the loneliness can be very difficult. i would go back to your doctor and tell her how bad your anxiety is. tell her what you are going through and that you need help with it. i would also tell her about your feelings of not wanting to go on. sometimes we don't present the full picture to those we are asking for help from and they may not realize how difficult things truly are for us. i find that looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi Steven, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a hard time, but I am glad to hear that it sounds like you are handling it in a healthy way. I think that's a really good step that you are going out with other girls too. When I was seperated I guess you could say that I went out a couple of times, and I know that it does kind of just feel like you're going through the motions. Sometimes those people that you date immediately after a meaningful relationship fails seem to just serve to...
Replies
Views
I would say almost everyone can learn to be 'good' at relationships w/ a little bit of work.... have you ever thought about a roomate? if you don't like living alone. but even if you are living alone, many people do so and still have relationships- what counts is what you do outside of your home ie. work, volunteering, events... do you have any hobbies where you could meet people? that's usually a good way to meet people when you can do something or talk about something you enjoy doing.
Replies
Views