More threads by David Baxter PhD

momof5

LOL, its been a while since I have seen that one.

Sort of reminds me of the kids when you arne't looking! LOL

ThatLady

:panic: :hide:

There's a war going on in my computer room while I'm sleeping! Not only that, but that little ugly devil critter is winning! Now, I've got to stay up all night to keep things under control! :rules:

momof5

:panic: :hide:

There's a war going on in my computer room while I'm sleeping! Not only that, but that little ugly devil critter is winning! Now, I've got to stay up all night to keep things under control! :rules:
LOL! that ugly little thing is Linux, a different operating system. And always in war with Microsoft, so that is most likely what started the icon war thing!

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
No. Actually, I believe it's Diablo, an online computer game (RPG) popular with high school students.

ThatLady

:mutter: :grumble: :mutter: Derned gamers! :banghead:

ladylore

Account Closed
This is halarious. :lmao: