More threads by above_the_game

I need some professional opinions ASAP.

I have seen many Psychiatrists and psychologists over the years in an attempt to help modify my behavior through use of what started as common anti depresants like ssris and maois. THe only symptoms I believed i was exhibiting was a slight depression but now that I am thinkin back and after reading up on a much more serious problem i now think i'll include feelings which included withdrawing socially, avoiding contact with others. Motivation can be greatly decreased, as can interest in or enjoyment of life. In some severe cases, a person can spend entire days doing nothing at all. I believe these problems first surfaced around the time i was in 4th grade (10yrs old) Some evidence that was obvious was my withdrawl socially, and my lack of activity caused me to gain more weight, i feel that in turn mayhave contributed to my amount of depression in the years soon after.

Though my depression had always been a constant after the introductionof heavy poly-substance abuse including marijuana, methamphetamine, opiates, psychadelic drugs such as Mescaline, MDMA and almost every other phenethylamine, Psyilobin mushrooms, peyote cactus, and eventually LSD.I have used those drugs countless times , LSD ive used 5 times, mushrooms perhaps 30 times, I cant cound how many ecstasy pills i've taken. Smoking pot was an everyday thang for about 5 years i quit about a month ago. Maybe about a year ago i started experiencing some other symptoms. I'd liketo point out that this was very close to the time i was using alot of MDA and When i took LSD for those 5 tmies. Im guessing these new symptoms started around the time of my start of puberty.

Though iit has been speculated that the drugs i have been on could imitate these symptoms they were skeptical as to consider the symptoms to be the affects of any one disorder. I have other the years after first being diagosed with Depression, ADD, Then bipolar disorder which is the current diagnosis. Even though id say the diagnosis is close to my symptoms i have begun to worry, after doing some research that there may be a much larger problems at hand. I understand that Schizophrenia does run in my family, And even after all my extensive research of what I "supposedly " had I had never once glanced at the symptoms of Schizophrenia.

After doing some research of symptoms as well as EARLY warning signs i am very fearful teh conditioni am suffering from could very well be schizophrenia. The first reason was the emotional early warning signs but Just as i was reading this excerpt froma site regarding early warning signs of Schizophreniia which needless to say caught my attention.

Just as i was in my earlystages of development A neurologist had expressed concern of a neurological disorder because at the age of 3-6 months I was not walking. I at the ageof 9 monts was walking and talking so they had assumed nothing was wrong. After reading this It seemed to tie in a little too well with all the other symptoms. The excerpt read:

While schizophrenia generally begins as an acute psychotic episode in young adults, it appears to emerge more gradually in children. The appearance of the disorder is often preceded by developmental disturbances, such as lags in motor and speech/language development. These developmental problems can often be associated with more distinct brain abnormalities.
Found @: http://www.loni.ucla.edu/Research/Projects/COS.shtml

The other symptoms i was sayin i have begun to experience , and i might add over the course of the past year i belive the symptoms have become MUCH worse.

im going to be posting some quotes from numerous web sources , i thikn this will be the best way to include all of what i wanted to include:

--Less obvious symptoms, such as social isolation or withdrawal, or unusual speech, thinking, or behavior, may precede, be seen along with, or follow the psychotic symptoms. In part because of the unusual realities they experience, people with schizophrenia may behave very differently
at various times. Sometimes they may seem distant, detached, or preoccupied and may even sit as rigidly as a stone, not moving for hours or uttering a sound. Other times they may move about constantly – always occupied, appearing wide-awake, vigilant, and alert

I had first assumed that I didnt have thsi disease because of what i thought to be the absence of any type of psychotic behavior. I figured I knew what was real and wht wasnt and even now i believe I have a very good grasp on reality, Unlike some more unfortunate people who suffer from schizophrenia have experienced.

--Hallucinations and illusions are disturbances of perception that are common in people suffering from schizophrenia. Hallucinations are perceptions that occur without connection to an appropriate source. Although hallucinations can occur in any sensory form – auditory (sound), visual (sight), tactile (touch), gustatory (taste), and olfactory (smell) – hearing voices that other people do not hear is the most common type of
hallucination in schizophrenia. Voices may describe the patient’s activities, carry on a conversation, WARN of impending dangers, or even issue orders to the individual. Illusions, on the other hand, occur when a sensory stimulus is present but is INCORRECTLY INTERPRETED BY THE INDIVIDUAL

There are two parts of this I have become fearful of. Often times ihave misinterpreted stimulus incorrectly which has lead to feelings of extreme paranoia, and alot of anxiety.

--Delusions may take on different themes. For example, patients suffering from paranoid-type symptoms – roughly one-third of people with schizophrenia – often have delusions of persecution, or false and irrational beliefs that they are being cheated, harassed, poisoned, or
conspired against

I can remember evreytimethsi has occured over the past year, I as it is often said probabyl couldnt tell the difference between reality and what i was thinking i heard or saw if i was delusional. Now onto what I mean, I have in the past year been hanging out with people i have known fora long tme, I understand some people say you really never know aperson, but you usually get a good idea what a person willdo and how they will act. On each of these dates i was with a person That i felt was a true friend. THese are peoplle that on no other date had said anything remotely negative towards me. I believe the taking of A very high dose of MDA/Caffeine pills mayhave just been the trigger of my first psychotic episode. I dont think it lasted long, dont get me wrnog i had PLENTY of visual hallucinations and disturbances, but that was regular for these pills , people swore it was lsd, and MDA has much more hallucinogenic properties than MDMA.

At any rate we were walking down the street and I was thinking somthing negative about them thinkingthey didnt want me there and that they were having negative thoughts of me. I was walking a short distance behind them and I felt somewhat isolated. Then in a tone the two never usually use, a much more stern serious tone, almost a lower note but at the time thinking what i might call logically i thought the 2 voices i heard were them. Im not sure of all I heard but i do remember parts which Included, Whatever i dont wnt to wlk with this fool lets walk faster, And yeah fuck that fool or something along those lines. I stopped waliking down the street and my friends proceeded as if nothing had happened, and i almost had aweird feelng of it at the time , but I dont know if it really happnned.

My friend asked me whats up and why arent you coming down and i said wtf man you dontthink i have ears? and he said i dont know what the hell you r talking about, and your nuts. I had thought they said it for a long time because the Last thing i'd like to believe is that im hallucinating ANYTHING or have a loss of my grip on reality. But the more i think of it and especially now, it was so unlike them , they would nver "Usually" say such a thing. And i wonder now if the trigger of the psychosis was the feelings I was having.

Usually when someone says something and you call them out on it , they are likely to say thats what they said, A similaroccurence occured at a party where i was getting drunk. I thought someone said something across the crowd.... I would dare to say i thought i saw him say it I was quite mad and i said whats wrong with you ? do you care to step outside and handle this? People were coming up to me saying im fucking crazy and what are yougetting mad at him before, What i had heard woul have been much louder than what would be necessary for Everybody inteh house to hear.

I had like I said dismissed this before as just nothing, and of course the last thing is was was a hallucination. Then just today i was at my friend Joes and we happened to be hanging out with his mother , older sister, younger sister, younger brother, and his grandma and me and my two friends wre there.

I often feel some kind of tension in any conversationwhihch often times makes me feel like not talking at all. Ifeel this in varying degrees and todyay it was only a minor feelng, it stll brang about symptoms, butseemingly no more than usual, as i have much much more problems with new people and strangers, which i also heard tobe a symptom. Then justas i had before when I was feeling these feelngs I heard my friend Raymond who i've knownfor over a year, In front of Joes entire family, said in a clear somewhat loud voice You know we dont want your kind around here so skedattle when i looked at him he wasnt speaking anymore and he looked at me soon after.

What perplexed me themost was that the family didnt seem to even notice. I asked him what did you say andh e said he hadnt said anything. and Joes'momsaid he hadnt either. I mightbe crazy but i dont think they were lying, Wellshit that would make me crazy either way right? LOL.

AT ANY RATE WITH WHAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE SYMPTOMS SCHIZOPHRENIA INCLUDING WHAT I AM CONCERNED TO BE MULTIPLE PSYCHOTIC EPISODES INCLUDING AUDIOTORY HALLUCINATIONS (VOICES OF PEOPLE AROUND ME) FEELNGS OF BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST, EXTTREEME PARANOIA/ANXIETY ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE OF SOCIAL SITUATIONS, AVOIDING THEM ENTIRELY REALLY, MY LEVEL OF DEPRESSION AND OTHER "NEGATIVE" PROBLMS ASSOSCIATED WITH TEH DISEASE.AS THESE PROBLEMS HEV CONTINUTED TO WORSEN AND GROW MORE PREVALENT IM VERY AFRAID OF THE PROGRESSION OF OTHER PSYCHOTIC/DELUSIONAL BEHAVIOR. I NEED SOME OPINIONS AND IM HOPING SOMEPEOPLE WHOREALLY KNOWWHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT COULD HELP GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS. FIRST OF ALL IF YOU ACTUALLY READ MY ENTIRE POST THANKS FOR GIVING A FUCK. MY FATHER IS A PSYCHIATRIST AND I AM VERY AFRAID TO PURPOSE THIS AS THE POSSIBLITY OF MY TRUE PROBLEM. PLEASE REPLY SOON

I need some professional opinions ASAP.

I have seen many Psychiatrists and psychologists over the years in an attempt to help modify my behavior through use of what started as common anti depresants like ssris and maois. THe only symptoms I believed i was exhibiting was a slight depression but now that I am thinkin back and after reading up on a much more serious problem i now think i'll include feelings which included withdrawing socially, avoiding contact with others. Motivation can be greatly decreased, as can interest in or enjoyment of life. In some severe cases, a person can spend entire days doing nothing at all. I believe these problems first surfaced around the time i was in 4th grade (10yrs old) Some evidence that was obvious was my withdrawl socially, and my lack of activity caused me to gain more weight, i feel that in turn mayhave contributed to my amount of depression in the years soon after.

Though my depression had always been a constant after the introductionof heavy poly-substance abuse including marijuana, methamphetamine, opiates, psychadelic drugs such as Mescaline, MDMA and almost every other phenethylamine, Psyilobin mushrooms, peyote cactus, and eventually LSD.I have used those drugs countless times , LSD ive used 5 times, mushrooms perhaps 30 times, I cant cound how many ecstasy pills i've taken. Smoking pot was an everyday thang for about 5 years i quit about a month ago. Maybe about a year ago i started experiencing some other symptoms. I'd liketo point out that this was very close to the time i was using alot of MDA and When i took LSD for those 5 tmies. Im guessing these new symptoms started around the time of my start of puberty.

Though iit has been speculated that the drugs i have been on could imitate these symptoms they were skeptical as to consider the symptoms to be the affects of any one disorder. I have other the years after first being diagosed with Depression, ADD, Then bipolar disorder which is the current diagnosis. Even though id say the diagnosis is close to my symptoms i have begun to worry, after doing some research that there may be a much larger problems at hand. I understand that Schizophrenia does run in my family, And even after all my extensive research of what I "supposedly " had I had never once glanced at the symptoms of Schizophrenia.

After doing some research of symptoms as well as EARLY warning signs i am very fearful teh conditioni am suffering from could very well be schizophrenia. The first reason was the emotional early warning signs but Just as i was reading this excerpt froma site regarding early warning signs of Schizophreniia which needless to say caught my attention.

Just as i was in my earlystages of development A neurologist had expressed concern of a neurological disorder because at the age of 3-6 months I was not walking. I at the ageof 9 monts was walking and talking so they had assumed nothing was wrong. After reading this It seemed to tie in a little too well with all the other symptoms. The excerpt read:

While schizophrenia generally begins as an acute psychotic episode in young adults, it appears to emerge more gradually in children. The appearance of the disorder is often preceded by developmental disturbances, such as lags in motor and speech/language development. These developmental problems can often be associated with more distinct brain abnormalities.
Found @: http://www.loni.ucla.edu/Research/Projects/COS.shtml

The other symptoms i was sayin i have begun to experience , and i might add over the course of the past year i belive the symptoms have become MUCH worse.

im going to be posting some quotes from numerous web sources , i thikn this will be the best way to include all of what i wanted to include:

--Less obvious symptoms, such as social isolation or withdrawal, or unusual speech, thinking, or behavior, may precede, be seen along with, or follow the psychotic symptoms. In part because of the unusual realities they experience, people with schizophrenia may behave very differently
at various times. Sometimes they may seem distant, detached, or preoccupied and may even sit as rigidly as a stone, not moving for hours or uttering a sound. Other times they may move about constantly – always occupied, appearing wide-awake, vigilant, and alert

I had first assumed that I didnt have thsi disease because of what i thought to be the absence of any type of psychotic behavior. I figured I knew what was real and wht wasnt and even now i believe I have a very good grasp on reality, Unlike some more unfortunate people who suffer from schizophrenia have experienced.

--Hallucinations and illusions are disturbances of perception that are common in people suffering from schizophrenia. Hallucinations are perceptions that occur without connection to an appropriate source. Although hallucinations can occur in any sensory form – auditory (sound), visual (sight), tactile (touch), gustatory (taste), and olfactory (smell) – hearing voices that other people do not hear is the most common type of
hallucination in schizophrenia. Voices may describe the patient’s activities, carry on a conversation, WARN of impending dangers, or even issue orders to the individual. Illusions, on the other hand, occur when a sensory stimulus is present but is INCORRECTLY INTERPRETED BY THE INDIVIDUAL

There are two parts of this I have become fearful of. Often times ihave misinterpreted stimulus incorrectly which has lead to feelings of extreme paranoia, and alot of anxiety.

--Delusions may take on different themes. For example, patients suffering from paranoid-type symptoms – roughly one-third of people with schizophrenia – often have delusions of persecution, or false and irrational beliefs that they are being cheated, harassed, poisoned, or
conspired against

I can remember evreytimethsi has occured over the past year, I as it is often said probabyl couldnt tell the difference between reality and what i was thinking i heard or saw if i was delusional. Now onto what I mean, I have in the past year been hanging out with people i have known fora long tme, I understand some people say you really never know aperson, but you usually get a good idea what a person willdo and how they will act. On each of these dates i was with a person That i felt was a true friend. THese are peoplle that on no other date had said anything remotely negative towards me. I believe the taking of A very high dose of MDA/Caffeine pills mayhave just been the trigger of my first psychotic episode. I dont think it lasted long, dont get me wrnog i had PLENTY of visual hallucinations and disturbances, but that was regular for these pills , people swore it was lsd, and MDA has much more hallucinogenic properties than MDMA.

At any rate we were walking down the street and I was thinking somthing negative about them thinkingthey didnt want me there and that they were having negative thoughts of me. I was walking a short distance behind them and I felt somewhat isolated. Then in a tone the two never usually use, a much more stern serious tone, almost a lower note but at the time thinking what i might call logically i thought the 2 voices i heard were them. Im not sure of all I heard but i do remember parts which Included, Whatever i dont wnt to wlk with this fool lets walk faster, And yeah fuck that fool or something along those lines. I stopped waliking down the street and my friends proceeded as if nothing had happened, and i almost had aweird feelng of it at the time , but I dont know if it really happnned.

My friend asked me whats up and why arent you coming down and i said wtf man you dontthink i have ears? and he said i dont know what the hell you r talking about, and your nuts. I had thought they said it for a long time because the Last thing i'd like to believe is that im hallucinating ANYTHING or have a loss of my grip on reality. But the more i think of it and especially now, it was so unlike them , they would nver "Usually" say such a thing. And i wonder now if the trigger of the psychosis was the feelings I was having.

Usually when someone says something and you call them out on it , they are likely to say thats what they said, A similaroccurence occured at a party where i was getting drunk. I thought someone said something across the crowd.... I would dare to say i thought i saw him say it I was quite mad and i said whats wrong with you ? do you care to step outside and handle this? People were coming up to me saying im fucking crazy and what are yougetting mad at him before, What i had heard woul have been much louder than what would be necessary for Everybody inteh house to hear.

I had like I said dismissed this before as just nothing, and of course the last thing is was was a hallucination. Then just today i was at my friend Joes and we happened to be hanging out with his mother , older sister, younger sister, younger brother, and his grandma and me and my two friends wre there.

I often feel some kind of tension in any conversationwhihch often times makes me feel like not talking at all. Ifeel this in varying degrees and todyay it was only a minor feelng, it stll brang about symptoms, butseemingly no more than usual, as i have much much more problems with new people and strangers, which i also heard tobe a symptom. Then justas i had before when I was feeling these feelngs I heard my friend Raymond who i've knownfor over a year, In front of Joes entire family, said in a clear somewhat loud voice You know we dont want your kind around here so skedattle when i looked at him he wasnt speaking anymore and he looked at me soon after.

What perplexed me themost was that the family didnt seem to even notice. I asked him what did you say andh e said he hadnt said anything. and Joes'momsaid he hadnt either. I mightbe crazy but i dont think they were lying, Wellshit that would make me crazy either way right? LOL.

AT ANY RATE WITH WHAT SEEMS TO BE ALL THE SYMPTOMS SCHIZOPHRENIA INCLUDING WHAT I AM CONCERNED TO BE MULTIPLE PSYCHOTIC EPISODES INCLUDING AUDIOTORY HALLUCINATIONS (VOICES OF PEOPLE AROUND ME) FEELNGS OF BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST, EXTTREEME PARANOIA/ANXIETY ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE OF SOCIAL SITUATIONS, AVOIDING THEM ENTIRELY REALLY, MY LEVEL OF DEPRESSION AND OTHER "NEGATIVE" PROBLMS ASSOSCIATED WITH TEH DISEASE.AS THESE PROBLEMS HEV CONTINUTED TO WORSEN AND GROW MORE PREVALENT IM VERY AFRAID OF THE PROGRESSION OF OTHER PSYCHOTIC/DELUSIONAL BEHAVIOR. I NEED SOME OPINIONS AND IM HOPING SOMEPEOPLE WHOREALLY KNOWWHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT COULD HELP GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS. FIRST OF ALL IF YOU ACTUALLY READ MY ENTIRE POST THANKS FOR GIVING A FUCK. MY FATHER IS A PSYCHIATRIST AND I AM VERY AFRAID TO PURPOSE THIS AS THE POSSIBLITY OF MY TRUE PROBLEM. PLEASE REPLY SOON

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Above, it seems to me that you are making two serious errors here: (1) you are trying to diagnose yourself, which is always a mistake because one doesn't have the detachment or objectivity to do that accurately, and (2) you are trying to diagnose yourself from a list of symptoms as if those symptoms are exclusive to one specific disorder.

With your history of serious and significant substance abuse, by this point your brain chemistry is probably seriously out of whack. Some of the symptoms may well be drug-induced so the challenge for your therapists is to try to treat both the active symptoms as well as the underlying or primary disorder.

While it is true that there is an inherited vulnerability to or risk for schizophrenia, it is important to put that in context. In the general population, the incidence of schizophrenia is probably about 1%. If a close relative suffers from schizophrenia, your risk will increase, perhaps to the vicinity of say 10%. That clearly means that the odds of NOT developing that disorder are still in your favor. However, risk for certain other conditions or disorders, such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders including bipolar disorder, attention-deficit disorder, etc., also increase where there is a relative with schizophrenia.

I am not even going to attempt diagnose you or anyone else at a distance. Your therapists are in the best position to do that, and as noted they are in a better position even than you are. If you have concerns about the diagnosis, discuss them with your current doctor -- but do be honest with him/her -- if you hold back important details you are seriously hampering the ability of the doctor do do his/her job correctly and in the end you are the person who suffers as a result.

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Above, it seems to me that you are making two serious errors here: (1) you are trying to diagnose yourself, which is always a mistake because one doesn't have the detachment or objectivity to do that accurately, and (2) you are trying to diagnose yourself from a list of symptoms as if those symptoms are exclusive to one specific disorder.

With your history of serious and significant substance abuse, by this point your brain chemistry is probably seriously out of whack. Some of the symptoms may well be drug-induced so the challenge for your therapists is to try to treat both the active symptoms as well as the underlying or primary disorder.

While it is true that there is an inherited vulnerability to or risk for schizophrenia, it is important to put that in context. In the general population, the incidence of schizophrenia is probably about 1%. If a close relative suffers from schizophrenia, your risk will increase, perhaps to the vicinity of say 10%. That clearly means that the odds of NOT developing that disorder are still in your favor. However, risk for certain other conditions or disorders, such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders including bipolar disorder, attention-deficit disorder, etc., also increase where there is a relative with schizophrenia.

I am not even going to attempt diagnose you or anyone else at a distance. Your therapists are in the best position to do that, and as noted they are in a better position even than you are. If you have concerns about the diagnosis, discuss them with your current doctor -- but do be honest with him/her -- if you hold back important details you are seriously hampering the ability of the doctor do do his/her job correctly and in the end you are the person who suffers as a result.

I dont knowif i was trying to diagnose myself... i just after reading most all of these symptoms worried that may be the case and i thought there may be someone onhere who could give me a tip. And as you saidi haveto be honest with my therapist, I hve but its often very difficult for me to even remember symptoms , or to know which are important to mention. But thank you Dr. Baxter for your input.....

I dont knowif i was trying to diagnose myself... i just after reading most all of these symptoms worried that may be the case and i thought there may be someone onhere who could give me a tip. And as you saidi haveto be honest with my therapist, I hve but its often very difficult for me to even remember symptoms , or to know which are important to mention. But thank you Dr. Baxter for your input.....

ThatLady

One way to help yourself to remember symptoms might be to print out what you've written here and take that to your therapist. :eek:)

ThatLady

One way to help yourself to remember symptoms might be to print out what you've written here and take that to your therapist. :eek:)

asdf

yes that sounds like a very good idea and i might add something as well i dont know if it matters now but. I have been "diagnosed" with several different things over the years including depression, and major depression, whch i feel might have been correct at the time.

My father is a psychiatrist and it seems as long as ive been around i've had some kind of "problem" that he felt required medication, thats usually whats brang me to these doctors. My dad would often bring me material on ADD because that was purposed as my issue by a doc in ramona, ca. He (my dad)gave me material about ADD and as i read over the symptoms i felt like oh this MAY be what i have or am suffering from.

My dad hadnt suggested add was the problem he in the past few years has said he thinks im exhibiting symptoms of Bipolar disorder, and i was diagnosed type 2 bipolar.And again as i was read the list of symptoms it was the same feelng oh this MAY be what im dealing with.

I have had a good idea of the problems im dealing with and up until now i had never found alist of symptoms that truly was talking about what i am dealing with. I had never read up about anything on Schizophrenia as i figured oh no im not that, perhaps partly being fearful, but i figured that if you were schizophrenic you were fucking crazy.

As i was saying for the first time after reading symptoms of Schizophrenia iI felt I finally found an accurate description of what is going on. I got very scared and didnt think about it fo a few days. But I am stll concerned.

Thank you both for your advice and im currently looking for a new psychiatrist because after missing 3 scheduled appointments my doctor has refused me service. I went to a "psychiatrist" offered by my insurance and she was a waste of time . Unlike my present doc she almost asked no questions talked to me for about 15 minutes and prescibed me with Paxil and remeron for my ongoing insomnia issue.

If anyone has any info about a doctor in southern california, preferably, near the Inland Empire or Orange County to Los Angeles thatwould be very helpful. I've been to Many doctors and i've found only some are the type to go as deep as necessary into any subject or have, what seems to me as any true care for their patients problems, if anyone has any info i'd like to hear back from you.

Above_the_game@yahoo.com

asdf

yes that sounds like a very good idea and i might add something as well i dont know if it matters now but. I have been "diagnosed" with several different things over the years including depression, and major depression, whch i feel might have been correct at the time.

My father is a psychiatrist and it seems as long as ive been around i've had some kind of "problem" that he felt required medication, thats usually whats brang me to these doctors. My dad would often bring me material on ADD because that was purposed as my issue by a doc in ramona, ca. He (my dad)gave me material about ADD and as i read over the symptoms i felt like oh this MAY be what i have or am suffering from.

My dad hadnt suggested add was the problem he in the past few years has said he thinks im exhibiting symptoms of Bipolar disorder, and i was diagnosed type 2 bipolar.And again as i was read the list of symptoms it was the same feelng oh this MAY be what im dealing with.

I have had a good idea of the problems im dealing with and up until now i had never found alist of symptoms that truly was talking about what i am dealing with. I had never read up about anything on Schizophrenia as i figured oh no im not that, perhaps partly being fearful, but i figured that if you were schizophrenic you were fucking crazy.

As i was saying for the first time after reading symptoms of Schizophrenia iI felt I finally found an accurate description of what is going on. I got very scared and didnt think about it fo a few days. But I am stll concerned.

Thank you both for your advice and im currently looking for a new psychiatrist because after missing 3 scheduled appointments my doctor has refused me service. I went to a "psychiatrist" offered by my insurance and she was a waste of time . Unlike my present doc she almost asked no questions talked to me for about 15 minutes and prescibed me with Paxil and remeron for my ongoing insomnia issue.

If anyone has any info about a doctor in southern california, preferably, near the Inland Empire or Orange County to Los Angeles thatwould be very helpful. I've been to Many doctors and i've found only some are the type to go as deep as necessary into any subject or have, what seems to me as any true care for their patients problems, if anyone has any info i'd like to hear back from you.

Above_the_game@yahoo.com

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.