More threads by Armored

Armored

Hey umm well I have my user name as Armored because i dont know if i feel comfortable with using my real name or any name actually idk it just better to me i guess. I have been having a lot of issues lately with family, depression, insomnia, feeling of inadequacy, school, and just life in general.

I find i have trouble making friends and developing close relationship with people since high school i have 7 amazing friends (one being my brother) and they are all living in different places and no where near me. One is joining the army and another on is joined and is deploying soon. the others are too far and we have such a hard time communicating but we still try.

Idk im just here because of everything i said above has gotten to hard and idk what to do. I was recommended this site by a friend who found it and she thought i would be able to get something out of it so i hope i do because i have read some of the posts on this site and every one seems very genuine and helpful.

But yeh ill put more of my back story on a thread later and i apologize in advance because i know its gonna be super long sorry.

thanks

Hi Armored i like your user name Being separated from all your support people your friends can be hard I hope you can perhaps to join new activities to perhaps make new friends or take a class that interest you just for fun to meet people there with your same interest. Look around the forum ok see which ones you can benefit from
Nice to have you here

Others will reply too hun just some are busy through day some work and are not able to get on line
Look around some ok and post under forums that you think you need support from hugs

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.