More threads by Cavi

Cavi

It's been just a little over 2 weeks since I started Lexapro and today I have noticed a difference in my mood and attitude...I am more into recovery and trying to figure feelings/thoughts/memories out...There are certain thoughts/memories my T wants me to try and avoid until session...

I haven't binged since Sunday and I am smiling alot more...:) I've been spending less time with K and more time outside with the dogs...I've noticed in the evening tho when I am around K, my mood tends to sadden some...
but I also take the Lexapro at night so that might be why...

I almost feel human!...:D RIMH

Re: Lexapro...

I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

I think the avoiding certain thoughts/memories outside of therapy is a good idea too. I need to do that too.

ThatLady

That's great news, RIMH. I'm so glad the Lexapro is working so well for you! It's good to know you're smiling more. That makes me smile. :hug:

Halo

That is definitely great news to hear RIMH. I really liked your description of almost feeling "human" :D

that is good news, rimh :) a step in the right direction! a glimpse of things to come.