More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Links to online CBT resources
By adiemusfree, HealthSkills Blog
May 28, 2010

I have occasion to look for online resources from time to time ? this week it?s been anxiety and CBT self-help, so I?ve been strolling through the internet and located some really great, evidence-based sites with excellent resources.

First one GET.gg ? here. Over 100 downloadable worksheets, all pdf documents, including ACT, Vicious Flower circle, formulation worksheets, sheets for challenging core beliefs ? and I have hardly started listing!. Definitely worth going to if you?d like some well-designed, clear worksheets you can save onto your own computer. For a sample, click here for the Pain and Fatigue worksheet

e-couch is a free online site for anxiety and depression, and other mood combinations. You do need JavaScript to use the site. It?s an off-shoot from MoodGym, run in conjunction with Australia National University.

Living Life to the Full is a UK-based site, once again it?s free, supported by the Glasgow and Clyde NHS.

www.stressandanxietyinteenagers.com is a site for teens and their parents ? nicely interactive, and once again, supported by the NHS

I went through the New Zealand sites, but my teenaged daughter sniffed and said they weren?t ?cool?, so they haven?t been included ? but I need to add that there are some excellent ones, just not quite as therapy-oriented as the sites I?ve listed above.

JennyS

There seem to be therapy chat bots out there, there used to be one called eliza many years ago. I think clarifylife.com is trying to be that but with coaching behind the scenes. I'm waiting for the one that is truly great. I don't like in person therapy and course work is tedious but I do notice I change.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.