diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome. The program is recommended for viewing by
families and professionals alike.

The webstream is divided into 3 segments of roughly 1 hour each, with video
and slide show running in tandem. Viewers are able to download and print a
slide handout. There are two online Surveys, for either Family or
Medical/Professional viewers to complete. Family viewers are urged to share
this video with members of their Medical and Allied Professional treatment
team. The program was made possible through the continuing partnership of
the TSA and the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

click here to view

Similar threads

22 Ways to Support Your Newly-Diagnosed Friend By Marlys Johnson, OncoLink Cancer Blogs March 6th, 2017 Over the past few years, a number of people have asked about best ways to support a newly-diagnosed-with-cancer friend, neighbor, or family member. Or how to support a close friend who just learned a loved one had cancer. Keeping in mind that every cancer patient will be at a different place in terms of diagnosis, long-term prognosis, and state of health, energy and appetite, here...
Replies
Views
That's fair, and I agree. I'll get over those obstacles, and I have a good circle of support around me. The written notes is a good suggestion, I think I'll do just that.
Replies
Views
An excerpt from OCD: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed (2012): Introduction Jason has always been “meticulous” and, as he often remarked, liked to get his day off “on the right foot.” When Jason awakened, he would get out of bed on the right side only. Most mornings, he did this only once, but over the last few months, he’d started to feel very uncomfortable the first time and would have to get back in bed and get out again several times until he felt that he had “gotten it right.” He...
Replies
Views
Which sounds healthier in the long term if you could see your reflection: letting go, or clinging? Anyhow, g'night Willow, where I am, the morning comes very early. (meaning anytime, anywhere, I have to get up, is too early for me). Sweet dreams kiddo. (and thank you for giving us all cause to think of you, and ourselves, for we have all displayed inconsistencies throughout our lives that have required 2nd opinions)
Replies
Views
Over the years, I have joined other online self-help/support group style forums too and honestly, I have never seen one like this. I am so blessed to have found this forum and the folks here. It is really great! The information is great, the folks are great. Again Charity, welcome :)
Replies
Views