More threads by braindead

braindead

this aint a blog , just a nightmare that damaged me,ok hear we go

i have been ill on an off all my life , hey you get on with it, when young you live off your nerves, an old they live of you. now i have lived 10 lives good an bad but was treated by g.p i.e benzo,s a,d,s , till worsening symtoms led to shrinks , this is where it goes down hill fast,

go to mental hospital out pationts see any number of shrinks never the same, canceled apiontments bad meds the hole bag. in between time an that could be 10 weeks with no meds only my friend lorazepam, you no whats comming, im scripted from g.p an hospital. i have loads , condition getting bad no shrink for 10 weeks. soon loz up to 10mg aday not working i no i will have a nip of brandy , soon a bottle.conpletly off the wall , wife takes me to mental unit , do something he is killing himself . is a young shrink ,you wont believe this he said stop the loz an the brandy dead cold turkey. an take 150 mg of velafaxcine.and sent me home.first night without loz ,rushed to a.an e stopped breathing son gave kiss off life , sent home next day after a.e gave me 2 loz.

2nd night head went on a trip to the planets an i overdosed to get out of the liveing death.in mental hospital i said im addicted to loz , they said your not , i said who is this climbing the walls ,they say you only had 3 a day i said no 10 no one would take the blame for over prescribing, put ven up to 250 m.g an gave me 6mg a day of valium , not even 1 loz in strenth.

spent days on stone walkin shower in a ball naked letting cold water run on me to match the sweat i was looseing, crept along the floor of the hospital. the staff still no believing me about my intake of loz,the night staff watched me sweat , i asked could i have a fan , they said we only have these 2 on are desk. i said if i could stand i would deck you.

i bluff my way out after a week 3 times worse than when i went in i drank vodka to stop shaking , went back to g.p he put me straight back on loz an after months of pain i am down to 4mg a day . to loose 6 was hard an im not strong inough to loose the other 4 yet .

now there is more but im wasted, sorry for spelling dyslexic :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lana

Re: nightmare hospital shrink

Welcome to Psychlinks, Braindead.
:hithere:

I also wanted to commend you on the hard work you've done up until now and let you know that I'll be rooting for you as you continue on your way to being well.

braindead

thank,s i will never be well, but i have a good wife an kids an grandkids,when i overdosed i said to the kids sorry. an my wife said what about me you b=stard ?what do i do without you.i would love to take it to court but hey i wouldent stand a chance.one grandson said grandad if you have a poorly head, why dont you go to the hospital for a new one.;);)if only that easy ,thanks again i have a life , but i left something in that hospital:bonk:

NicNak

Resident Canuck
Administrator
:welcome: to Psyhlinks BrainDead. There are many understanding people here and tons of good information.

I will be cheering for you as well as you continue to get better.

braindead

thank,s i will never be well, but i have a good wife an kids an grandkids,when i overdosed i said to the kids sorry. an my wife said what about me you b=stard ?what do i do without you.i would love to take it to court but hey i wouldent stand a chance.one grandson said grandad if you have a poorly head, why dont you go to the hospital for a new one.;);)if only that easy ,thanks again i have a life , but i left something in that hospital:bonk:
its nice to be important but more important to be nice:)

braindead

let me say thanks to you for post,s to finish that drama off listen to this , i had to report back to the hospital 2 weeks later a wreck but i made it. the consutant who i saw on my last day inside the zoo, was at his desk an said WHO ARE YOU? can you believe that after 2 weeks he had forgotten me,i was then down to half my weight :mad:

amastie

:hello:
Welcome to PsychLinks, braindead.
I hope that you find support here that will help to make things easier for you :

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.