• Quote of the Day
    "You are much deeper, much broader, much brighter than any idea you could have of yourself."
    Harry Palmer, posted by Daniel

Mia713

Since I have been home from college I have been having these really horrific nightmares. Sometimes I get up to three of them a night. I wake up shaking and it takes me a minute to snap back into reality and realize I was only dreaming. I have no idea what brought them about. I just wish they would go away so I can get a good night's sleep.

Nightmares might be a symptom of ptsd? Maybe? I'm not sure, but it was a thought that I had.
Do you have a therapist you're seeing?

Holly

Dear Mia,
It is not uncommon to have nightmares, Dr. Baxter is right about PTSD, I hope you feel well enough to maybe see a doctor to help with the sleeping, it not easy to think, lack of sleep will not help, take care just remember I am only an email away! :) ;)
Hope you get some rest doing the day, it may help if you have trouble sleeping at night!

Mia713

I actually finally was able to find a therapist who accepts my insurance. So I am going to be giving him a call this week. Hopefully he'll be able to give me some insight on this.

Holly

Dear Mia,
This is good news, I glad the therapist is accepting your insurance. I hope you find the answers, take care OK, your in my thoughts! :)
All the best once again! Your doing the right thing! ;)

ThatLady

Great news about the therapist, Mia! Please, keep us posted on how things are going! :)

Mia713

Thanks all for the words of encouragement. I'll be sure to keep you posted. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom