More threads by Ashley-Kate

Hello,

Well in spite of harder days and stress and well a bit of everything I feel that i am really doing better. I have come to realize that one of the problems with beating my anorexia was my fear of being normal of letting myself go in so many ways, i couldn't allow myself to be human therefor cry or to be affected by anything. I am now doing things i like. In the past i would go run or do exercises because i had to now i go out jogging with my sister in law for fun to stay healthy and to spend quality time with someone. I started swimming as well.

I also started a routine every week that i set myself objectives, things i want to reach and i have started to plan for the future. Going back to school in September studying in social services, eating 3 meals a day. I have ended therapy for at least the next 4 months although my family is aware of that and my roommates as well therefor i am not completely on my own i just felt that i needed some time to get my life together and to see where i go from here. I wanted some time off for the holidays as well.

For the first time in so many years i truly believe that i am going to be okay. so to all the girls and boys that think they can't make it never lose hope it's always there sometimes hiding somewhere far but it is always there!

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.