More threads by annalease

annalease

I have had an eating disorder since i was about 23 years old it spiraled out of control in my mid 20's and only when i turned 30 did the constant thoughts of food and weighing myself constantly and a huge event that changed my thinking completely. However i do still suffer with the disorder i probably always will but it is not nearly as bad as it one was, it doesnt consume me. however since i had my daughter 5 years ago i started to get extremly moody a few days before my period but as soon as my period would start i would instantly feel better. but in the last year the period of time that the moodiness last has gotten worse every month and it is to the point that almost immediately after ovulation i become depressed for like 2 days then extremly irritable, angry and it mostly directed towards my kids. i feel really bad for it but its hard to control. i do not hit them but i feel like if this doesnt stop it will damage them for life. i am already on Prozac but it does not help during those 2 weeks. Help the reason i threw in the eating disorder part is because i am not sure if it what has led me to be this way. i eat healthy i exercise but there has to be something i am not doing right?

Have you talked to your doctor about this? It's definitely not your fault and I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Please talk to your doctor so you can get some help with this if you haven't already.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.