More threads by David Baxter PhD

David Baxter PhD

Late Founder
Not at all. I remember buying posters when I was in university and then I'd get them home and think, "Why did I buy that? I shoulda got the Raquel Welch one from One Million Years B.C.!"...

Andy

MVP
Re: Social mess

Not at all. I remember buying posters when I was in university and then I'd get them home and think, "Why did I buy that? I shoulda got the Raquel Welch one from One Million Years B.C.!"...

lol This reminds me of one of my "best friends" when we were 16/17 we went into this store and he was looking at these posters and he saw this one of this hot chick that he liked so he bought it. You pick the corresponding number to the poster.
Him and I walked in to this place we use to hang out at where all the other guys were. "Hey man, check it out, this is going in my room on the ceiling (guys tsk tsk)" He started to unroll the poster and I could hear my boyfriend start to giggle and then he opened it right up and everyone started laughing (kind of like me right now, remembering the look on his face). At first people weren't sure whether he was joking around or what until he came out of shock and handed me the poster with a red face and said "Here ya go." and then he walked out. The poster was of a he man type guy in excercise gear. lol I swear we laughed about that for years.

Anyway, memories.

Replying is not possible. This forum is only available as an archive.